Gibson Brands Forums

Hummingbird sustainable

Tascosa

Need more advice!  Seems the only ones I can find must be shipped from out of state. Taking a chance on the aspects of a guitar that I can't see or hear myself. The other is I cant seem to find one that does NOT have a built in pick up. I want an accoustic only.  Speaking of hearing, does anyony wear hearing aids as I do?  Any ideas?    Have a great weekend!! Tascosa

15 hours ago, zombywoof said:

If you cannot find what you want or are not sure what you want just don't buy a guitar at the present time.

Agree

13 hours ago, Tascosa said:

you are right It can wait

Being  in a position where you are able'n'ready to buy a high-end guitar (or any guitar for that matter) is so exciting.                                                                                                                                                  As if you are loaded and energized from searching, imagining, trying already before state 2 sets in : Receiving the instrument itself.                                                                                                                        It's a high state of being and should not be thrown away, , , after something half right. That said, it's fairly easy to remove a pick-up.                                                                                                             A local pro can to it - perhaps yourself. And there's a chance you won't even need a new saddle. 

Have a continuous good hunt ~ enjoy every corner surprise challenge dilemma glimpse fantasy, , , , and aspect of reality as you go. .

Edited by E-minor7