Gibson Brands Forums

The entire planet has gone insane

SteveFord

Rules are rules.  Guidelines are guidelines.

I'm guessing, since 'the contestants have to be legally married',  gender confused guys can compete.  Some are probably prettier than some of the females in that photo. 

Edited by fortyearspickn

Just give everyone an award. We do it to useless non deserving actors and musicians all the time. Kanye flipped out on my girl Taylor that one year about best c-rappy video or song.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

3 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Just give everyone an award. We do it to useless non deserving actors and musicians all the time. Kanye flipped out on my girl Taylor that one year about best c-rappy video or song.

And now, Kim is flipping out on Kanye.  What goes around comes around. 

40 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Just give everyone an award.

Sure.  How long now have kids in "junior" or "pee-wee" sports been getting trophies for just showing up? And diplomas from kindergarten?  :rolleyes:

Whitefang

I believe it was in the Entertainment Section or Beauty and Style or something like that.  

Not quite the breaking story of the day.  Kind of like returning frogs to England and the male turns blue, it's in there if you poke around some.

10 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Sure.  How long now have kids in "junior" or "pee-wee" sports been getting trophies for just showing up? And diplomas from kindergarten?  :rolleyes:

Whitefang

Oh you graduated Kindergarten, you are most certainly qualified to be CEO of our corporation. You  say you majored in napping and eating graham crackers, you will be a perfect fit and are the top candidate for the position. Do you have any experience in Lifestyle Branding?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper