Gibson Brands Forums

Which Hummingbird should I buy??

Eyal Erlich

37 minutes ago, TomPhx said:

Thanks E-m7. Imgur worked on another forum just now. This is what I got... If you click on the pic it looks like a real guitar, not some fun house reflection... I love technology.

jT8TjkW.jpg

Yes yes yes, , , more or less like mine. I'm on my 9th year and still haven't grown tired of this beauty.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  No need to say it sounds better and better too, , , so much in fact that each time I decide to change strings, it simply convinces me not to. . 

jT8TjkW.jpeg

This is what I got from right-click-copying. 

Edited by E-minor7

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 2:17 PM, Johan S said:

What style of music do ya play?

I’m an old Rocker…been playing not quite 60 years…..I do MANY types of music…..I don’t think anyone posts more videos in the Acoustic Forum than I have  over the years….so if you’re interested…..

2 hours ago, DanvillRob said:

I’m an old Rocker…been playing not quite 60 years…..I do MANY types of music…..I don’t think anyone posts more videos in the Acoustic Forum than I have  over the years….so if you’re interested…..

If I may supply, it would be fair to say Danvill plays tunes from the great golden age rock-pop-folk-catalogue, , , with a singersongwriters touch. 

Em7th wrote above:   "Yes yes yes, , , more or less like mine. I'm on my 9th year and still haven't grown tired of this beauty.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  No need to say it sounds better and better too, , , so much in fact that each time I decide to change strings, it simply convinces me not to. . "   

This is exactly what my experience is.     Would be like getting rid of your old Lab and getting a brand new puppy.  

On 7/10/2021 at 12:25 PM, Twang Gang said:

I got one from the "Original" collection last September and am really enjoying it.  Sounds like a Hummingbird should and came with a Baggs VCT pickup installed in case you need it for performance situations.  Not sure I would pay extra for a torrified top or anniversary model?  Mine is starting to open up a little after just 9 months.

tK1BDNV.jpg  

If it were me i’d Get one of these. Love the natural finish. Stunning.

15 hours ago, E-minor7 said:

If I may supply, it would be fair to say Danvill plays tunes from the great golden age rock-pop-folk-catalogue, , , with a singersongwriters touch. 

Thanks..... maybe an old 'almost' has-been playin' songs people are ambivalent about.

Sometimes well and sometimes not so well.

• Like 1