Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone want to guess a price on the new Noel Gallagher J-150?


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Who doesn't love a NGD . . . bad people that's who.

Congrats.

I see this acronym a lot on here, sorry for stupid question, what is NGD?  "New Guitar, Dude!"

Edited by golfski
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EdVed77 said:

Some pictures….

3EAF4AB1-CEBA-47B3-BBCD-39C818B3E542.jpeg

B30427D6-57D8-4E61-84D2-2A9F0C586344.jpeg

82FE76F4-4423-49EE-A997-5012588B8352.jpeg

C6D972AE-9DA7-4EA8-8D1E-7955B4465640.jpeg

That thing looks gorgeous!  

Any chance you can confirm the specs for Nut Width and neck depth with some calipers?  Would love to understand the neck shape based on the specs shared a couple weeks ago, it seems the J-150 has a slimmer neck (1 11/16 vs. 1.725 on standard).

Got an email from GC today saying mine would be here on 7/1...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, meanstreak said:

Awesome!  These pics have me stoked to get mine, should be here by the end of the week!

Where are you located? I'm in NYC, peordered mine in NJ. I'm wondering why Germany has them earlier, as they were produced in the US and the official release is tomorrow...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, The Great Wok said:

Where are you located? I'm in NYC, peordered mine in NJ. I'm wondering why Germany has them earlier, as they were produced in the US and the official release is tomorrow...

TX, Houston.  I was surprised to hear people in EU getting them so soon as well, but I suppose it could be that Gibson shipped them overseas first so everyone gets them on/around the 21st?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, meanstreak said:

TX, Houston.  I was surprised to hear people in EU getting them so soon as well, but I suppose it could be that Gibson shipped them overseas first so everyone gets them on/around the 21st?

Probably. I don't mind getting it later, I just hope I'll get it at all 🙂 the dealer said they ordered one at Gibson, so hopefully they really get it, gonna call them tomorrow

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, EdVed77 said:

Got my Gallagher J 150 today at Rockland Music in Witten, Germany! Great Gibson Dealer. They often get the limited stuff! 4290 €

Congrats and have fun*. Post some sounds if you like.

 

*both with the proud Jumbo and on these pages. We like new and old guitars a lot. .

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, depechebaseball said:

Getting Antsy,  hoping the Guitar Center folks come through!!! Congrats to all of the people who have received theirs!  

I got my ordered at GC as well, I paid for it back in April or May and got a receipt picture about 4 weeks ago and this morning I got an email saying that my order was being prepared and shipped out.  Curious to your experience with GC.  I called the 800 number and the SA said I am guaranteed one...but I'll be antsy like you until its in hand (or at least tracking number included).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, golfski said:

I got my ordered at GC as well, I paid for it back in April or May and got a receipt picture about 4 weeks ago and this morning I got an email saying that my order was being prepared and shipped out.  Curious to your experience with GC.  I called the 800 number and the SA said I am guaranteed one...but I'll be antsy like you until its in hand (or at least tracking number included).

You were lucky, I heard GC in whole US gets only 3! My dealer in NJ confirmed my order, I guess they know what they're doing, although I was surprised as I called them just last Friday...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My experience was so so with GC,  I tried to order one back in March and April only to be turned away by sales reps as they couldn’t see it in their system.  I spoke to a rep in late May who reached out to Gibson and the Gibson rep provided the item number for the rep to place an order.  I ordered it back in late May but I’m unsure if I’m going to get one.   golfski,  I think if you got an email stating it’s getting prepared to be shipped you should be fine!  I have not gottten one of those.  I would be curious as to where the other two are going if GC is only getting three!  I will sit back and wait, I’m definitely not going to hold my breath. 

Edited by depechebaseball
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...