Gibson Brands Forums

Introducing the 2009 Limited Run Series Reserve Program From Gibson...lets take a look.

dem00n

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/Features/introducing-the-2009-325/

Ok!

First off we have the The Holy Explorer...no need to talk about that guitar

Second off, we have the

Grabber II Bass. Looks like a SG that has gain a few pounds. A lil bit overpriced.

Third of we have the SG Carved Top-Autumn Burst...i know that some ppl like it and some dont but this guitar is like a gift from heaven...mabye gibson hasent lost it yet?

Forth off we have Tribal V/Tribal exploer...=;

5th we have the eye guitar, that would like nice if gibson got rid of that horibble pickguard.

6th off we have the Tobias Growler...nice for those who want a 5 string bass.

Now for mabye the best one of them all the Les Paul Florentine with Bigsby, looks like it came of heaven...will find out how it sounds later.

8th we have the Ripper Bass which is the same body shape as the grabber bass but has diffrent pickups.

Final but not least! We have the SG Carved Top-Ocean Blue Burst, which i think looks better then his borther.

Now for mabye the best one of them all the Les Paul Florentine with Bigsby' date=' looks like it came of heaven...will find out how it sounds later.[/quote']

They already did this last year, it was called the LP-295.

Goldtop with a flowery pickguard.

Killer guitar - I've always had a soft spot for Bigsby's on a Les Paul anyway.

Had a great neck and the perfect pickup combo - 57 Classic/Classic Plus.

Wonder what the price will be with the presentation Gibson is giving it?

Holy Explorer: =; (Would make a nice gift for the Predator tho...)

Grabber Bass: Looks good, I'd like to see a guitar with this body shape...

SG Carved-Top Autumn Burst: Not sure how an SG would sound with a maple top, but it does look good.

Tribal V/Tribal Explorer: Tribal graphics? Ah... no-no-no! (love the Kahlers tho)

Eye Guitar: It's tacky and I like it (and it would make a wonderful gift for Jack White) and the placement of the knob seems good for volume swells but it seems to be a little too close to the High e string.

Tobias Growler: No opinion on basses...

Les Paul Florentine with Bigsby: Love the sharp cutaway horn.

Ripper Bass: goto Grabber Bass...

SG Carved-Top Ocean Blue Burst: goto SG Carved-Top Autumn Burst.

gibson should discontinue sales of les pauls,sg's and explores for awhile and create an entirely new line of axes. of course bring them back after awhile but stop producing them for the time being. create 4-5 new designs and sell them at a lower cost with the same gibson quality. they need a freash new design team...i mean if you want a les paul there certainly isnt a shortage of them out there. gibson should take chances like the did in the 50's.

HOLY #$^&*!!!! That autum burst SG I got serious gas for is 8884 bucks. Time to scratch that one of the mental list

Heavy *SIGH*

its only 8884 if you want #1-9

you can still get 10 thru 350 [-(

im sure the prices wouldnt be anywhere that much in a store. im gunnin for the les paul with a bigsby :-k i love my gold top 295

HOLY #$^&*!!!! That autum burst SG I got serious gas for is 8884 bucks. Time to scratch that one of the mental list

Heavy *SIGH*

Whew! It's only that much for one of the 1st nine. Regular production run will cost about $2200 ... back on the mental list!!! [-(

EDIT: Oh, thanks coffinstuffer. I should have looked up!

Archived