Gibson Brands Forums

Krasi on TV

DanvillRob

2 hours ago, DanvillRob said:

I know some of you will remember Krasi, (MR GIBBS).

I don't think he's too active on the Forum these days...but he's kept busy performing (not so much these days) and recording.

Here he is on live TV in Bulgaria:

Very good for him. I used to talk to him a lot on Facebook. One of the nicest people ever.  He gave me links to download his music. He refused my offer to pay .

always spoke very highly of Jinder.

2 hours ago, Paul14 said:

Very good for him. I used to talk to him a lot on Facebook. One of the nicest people ever.  He gave me links to download his music. He refused my offer to pay .

always spoke very highly of Jinder.

I still talk to him on a regular basis.   He sent me a copy of CD from his group, TOCHKA BG.   I've listened to it maybe 20 times, even though I can't understand a single word!

2 hours ago, duluthdan said:

Never understood the words he sang, but he projects all the emotion out of his guitar so you understood the song. Talented man. 

Dan, try this one from him....it was based on this version that I learned the song!

I am absolutely floored by Krasi’s Ghost. Floored.

he is an amazing guitarist and singer. Listening to him sing in his native tongue captivated me as well. I so wanted to know the words,

And as for him being nice, he is better than nice. He is kind, and he has class.

Edited by Salfromchatham
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, E-minor7 said:

I recall Krasi getting one of the contemporary acoustic Zeimatis guitars, but basically saw him as a Jumbo rider. The HD-28 in the TV clip could be new.

Krasi has like 30+ guitars...so many he stores them in a studio he leases.

The Martin in the clip is a 1990.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Salfromchatham said:

he is an amazing guitarist and singer. Listening to him sing in his native tongue captivated me as well. I so wanted to know the words,

And as for him being nice, he is better than nice. He is kind, and he has class.

I think Krasi's version is as good as Amy Speace's version.   As I said, it was Krasi's video that made we want to learn the song.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:02 PM, Salfromchatham said:

I agree with you, Sal.  His performance gave me chills.  Simply amazing.