Gibson Brands Forums

New to the Gibson Forum

Tuckerpig

Hello all. I am new on the Gibson Forum even though I have owned a Les Paul Standard Plus since 2002. Been fooling around with guitars for about 7 years, but recently I have decided to take it seriously. I own a few other models from other manufacturers which I will not list at the moment. Looking forward to interacting with other guitar players about the Les Paul.

• 4 weeks later...

Well first I must apologize for not posting for a while been real busy at work etc. Anyway Tuckerpig is actually a name for a dog that I own. Tucker is a Boston Terrier and when my wife and I got him 14 years ago as a puppy he had a little screw tail like a pig. Well I guess you now understand how I came about the name. I also found that knowbody ever uses that name on any forum so I just stuck with it.

Guitarhead I have to say that is one hell of a beautiful collection. I am in awe.

Hi, I m stephane, from France.

The music I like is Led Zeppelin, Slash, Beatles, Deep Purple, most of the 70's Rock n roll Band.

I have a Les Paul Standard 2005 Vintage Tobacco Burst and couples of other guitars (Fender Stratocaster US, Gretsch, Epiphones...)

and play on JCM Slash Signature 2555.

dsc07521os4me8.jpg

My guitars:

- Epiphone SG Bigsby Vintage (the back is dedicated by Lenny Kravitz Himself !)

- Fender Statocaster US

- Gibson Les Paul Standard

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard

- Folk Guitar

And this is my little recording studio I've done :

stud80.jpg

You can see the Gretsch on the right.

stud81.jpg

stud82.jpg

stud83.jpg

stud84.jpg

stud85.jpg

stud86.jpg

Lespaul again

74041.jpg

Slash Signature and JCM 900

116357.jpg

Thanks for your welcome.

I just joined myself. Hi all. I love Gibsons so much I figured I'd join the forum. I'm like the guy who started this topic, been goofing around on the guitar for years and recently started taking it seriously.

Stupid question, how do I add a picture to my replies?

Tim

LP Custom

LP Standard

LP BFG

SG Standard

SG w/EMG

ES 335

Marshall Stack

Hi,

You need to post your pictures on photobucket.com..... Its free. Once You have uploaded your pics there are 4 links under each one. Cut and paste (The whole link) tagged EMG then simply paste it into your message box. It will show up as text until you preview or post it.... Hope this helped..

Regards

Simon

Flight959

Thanks Jesse!! I think I'm in love with the silverburst. Not an original though, it's an '07.

Her name's Mistress, not your typical name for a guitar. That's because I bought it, then kept it secret from my girlfriend for almost a month! I actually used it to propose. I had the ring tied to one of the tuners and told her I bought a guitar. Figured it was a win-win situation...get engaged and don't get in trouble for buying a Custom. =P~

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Archived