Gibson Brands Forums

"Phone's ringin' Dude..."

NeoConMan

What movie is this line from?

"Phone's ringin' Dude..."

I'm not really a big movie fan, but that's from one of my favorites in the last ten years.

I'm amazed at all the references and inside jokes I see regarding it.

Hah!

John Goodman was incredible in that movie.

"Over the line! Mark it zero! - Smokey, you're in for a world of pain my friend...."

My favorite....

"You ****ed up' date=' you trusted us"[/quote']

I dunno.

Okay, another big time favorite of mine;

"Man, I had a finger up my *** hole tonight."

"Is it Friday already?"

and...

"Keaton always said, 'I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him.' Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze."

That name gives it away - easy!

Animal House

Ya know' date=' I've seen Animal House ONCE - when came out - at the drive in theater.

Pretty loaded, we were partying at the back row with our lawn chairs out and lotsa alcohol.

I haven't seen it since, though the pop culture references are everywhere.

Sorta illustrates the nature of this thread.

Is it available in DVD?

I need to get that, Stripes, and a few other classics from that era that were filtered thru alcohol when I watched them.

Okay, how about this?

[b']"Sh!t! That was close! Nearly lost a $40 handcart...."[/b]

and

"The Sheriff is near?"

"That was close! Nearly lost a $40 handcart...."

and

"The Sheriff is near?"

Blazing Saddles

Ok how about this one;

"It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

and

"on your deathbed' date=' you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. "[/b']

I just could never stand John Belushi.

I found nothing funny about a lard assed coke head. I never understood the cult like following he has.

I just thought Animal House was a funny movie. With or without Belushi

Ok how about this one;

"It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

and

"on your deathbed' date=' you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. "[/b']

Caddyshack.

How about this one:

"No need to panic. I'll just lash together a few raw facts, a little bit of Negro wisdom, and this nightmare is over."

"I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked."

How about this one:

"No need to panic. I'll just lash together a few raw facts' date=' a little bit of Negro wisdom, and this nightmare is over."

"I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked."

[/quote']

Where the Buffalo Roam

Is it available in DVD?

I need to get that' date=' Stripes, and a few other classics from that era that were filtered thru alcohol when I watched them.

Okay, how about this?

[b']"Sh!t! That was close! Nearly lost a $40 handcart...."[/b]

and

"The Sheriff is near?"

Neo, yep you can get it at Amazon for $14. I love all these movies on this thread. Deepblue, I guess to each their own. I've seen the movie about 100 times I still laugh when Belushi turns to the camera and moves his eyebrows while he's at the top of the ladder.

The ultimate line for me will always be from The Blues Brothers, which is my favorite movie: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

Neo' date=' yep you can get it at Amazon for $14. I love all these movies on this thread. Deepblue, I guess to each their own. I've seen the movie about 100 times I still laugh when Belushi turns to the camera and moves his eyebrows while he's at the top of the ladder.

The ultimate line for me will always be from The Blues Brothers, which is my favorite movie: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

[/quote'] I was waiting for a line from the Blues Brothers.

Archived