Gibson Brands Forums

NGD - Guild 12-string

jdgm

Ohh nice one man.. Happy playing. The back and sides are beautiful.

I once had a 12 String, this one. A Tanglewood.. Was a nice guitar but in the end I just found it a bit of a pain to play and keep in tune so I sold it (plus it was bought by my ex so it had to go)..  Was nice though

Q2i73JF.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2021 at 3:29 PM, Rabs said:

Ohh nice one man.. Happy playing. The back and sides are beautiful.

I once had a 12 String, this one. A Tanglewood.. Was a nice guitar but in the end I just found it a bit of a pain to play and keep in tune so I sold it (plus it was bought by my ex so it had to go)..  Was nice though

Q2i73JF.jpg

Very nice Rab's. Deb & I have been out of town up in The Black Hills with our 2 grandkids and I forgot the guitar you posted so I had to have another look at it.   There is just something about a nice 12 string and I love them. 

• Thanks 1

Like the Sgt says, you just have to strike any open chord and.......what a sound!

Needs a lot of hard work though - in the other thread (acoustic section) I asked if there are any easy Leo Kottke tunes!!  Nope!

Leo is one of the masters, I saw him a couple of times back in the 70s, still have some LPs.

[laugh]