Gibson Brands Forums

A Few Home Truths

IanHenry

1 hour ago, Whitefang said:

I'm a retired autoworker.  And it just goes to show that one needn't be "specially" educated or paid to speak and spell the language properly.  I feel too that it's in my nature to be helpful in assisting people I like to not appear to be less  astute than they're capable of with a minimum of effort.   It all goes to serving a maxim an English teacher I had in Junior high on the usage of proper grammar liked to use(  I feel he self censored it a bit.  [wink])   -------

"If you can't blind them with your brilliance, then dazzle them with your BS!"  [flapper]   Driving home the point that being ignorant is bad enough.  There's NO NEED in SOUNDING IGNORANT too.  [cool]  After all, as you( who got paid) mighty well know, ignorance DOESN'T equal stupidity.

Whitefang

Dude.  You're in another world.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Whitefang said:

I'm a retired autoworker.  And it just goes to show that one needn't be "specially" educated or paid to speak and spell the language properly.  I feel too that it's in my nature to be helpful in assisting people I like to not appear to be less  astute than they're capable of with a minimum of effort.   It all goes to serving a maxim an English teacher I had in Junior high on the usage of proper grammar liked to use(  I feel he self censored it a bit.  [wink])   -------

"If you can't blind them with your brilliance, then dazzle them with your BS!"  [flapper]   Driving home the point that being ignorant is bad enough.  There's NO NEED in SOUNDING IGNORANT too.  [cool]  After all, as you( who got paid) mighty well know, ignorance DOESN'T equal stupidity.

Whitefang

Did you proof read this?

• Haha 1

Some of the worlds greatest minds are clashing for the title but who will be victorious?! 

Coming in on the left we have BBP with monetized intellect and fluency in the language of the common man

On the right we have Whitefang the grammatical fanatical. His writing may be flawed but he has a heart of gold. Although retired as an autoworker, he has dedicated his free time to correcting people on a guitar forum.

Both super cool, smart guys. WHO WILL REIGN SUPREME????

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 6/11/2021 at 5:39 PM, fortyearspickn said:

Youse guys knead two re-member your part in making the world a better place for Greta/Damien.

KNEAD??  [confused]

Whitefang  [wink]  (I'll let that "two" slide [cool])

Edited by Whitefang