Gibson Brands Forums

Who would make me a sandwich?

Homz

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should U.S. Constitutional laws to prevent immigrants from being president be amended?

No.

I have a hard time with the idea of the Constitution being amended for anything' date=' let alone touchy-feely sh!t like this.

Shouldn't ever child have the dream of someday being president?

Aw....

Feel those heartstrings being tugged......

Shouldn't every child dream of being born without owing the government $22,000 as soon as they draw a breath?

Shouldn't every child dream of being whatever he wants if he works hard enough for it and keeps his head out of his ***?

After all our county was built on the backs of forced immigrants (slaves) and immigrants from all parts of the planet.

Fxck off.

Our county was built on the backs of men with vision' date=' integrity and determination.

Save your weepy CNN/Oprah sh!t for the next telethon with Sally Struthers.

Your thoughts?

I think your wife floated out this very same sh!t a week ago and didn't like the response she got.

I think you're posting incendiary sh!t in a forum that is does NOT belong in.

I think I'm gonna call a spade a spade and a troublemaker a troublemaker.

I think you should pack your little circus tent and move on somewhere else.

For example a person that has been a citizen for at least 25 years and meets the age requirement of 35 years old.

For example a person gets his pee-pee smacked time and again and never f-ing learns.

Of coarse no one can quote you to respond properly, but suffice to say your retardation grows daily. You could have stopped after your first point and it would have had some merit, but you just wanted to show you fat *** to everyone. I still think your a bully punk.

I HATE that kind of stupid sh!t and Homz knows it.

He has a personal stake in it since his kids are adopted, and I understand that.

Problem is, the entire world does not revolve around the Homz House and he can't seem to understand why...

With the sort of government he advocates, and is in place now in DC, we'll all be speaking Chinese by the time his kids are 35. What's the big deal then, eh?

People talk about amending the Constitution like they are painting the house or something.

"Yeah, Commie Red would look good - dontcha think?"

I HATE that kind of stupid sh!t and Homz knows it.

He has a personal stake in it since his kids are adopted' date=' and I understand that.

Problem is, the entire world [b']does not [/b]revolve around the Homz House and he can't seem to understand why...

With the sort of government he advocates, and is in place now in DC, we'll all be speaking Chinese by the time his kids are 35. What's the big deal then, eh?

People talk about amending the Constitution like they are painting the house or something.

"Yeah, Commie Red would look good - dontcha think?"

I actually could have had a reasonable conversation about your initial point and believe it or not my position isn't stuck in concrete on this issue. You presume my position to often. Yes if I could wave a magic wand I would make it so my kids could be president, but that said I am willing to calmly discuss the merits of my position. You can't seem to understand how to have a conversation and start lumping everyone in to the same liberal mold.

Stepped on your d!ck and it blows up in your face.

NOW you want calm discussion?

Of coarse no one can quote you to respond properly' date='[/quote']

You're not smart enough to fxcking cut and paste?

You're overwhelmed by THAT and you think any of your lame *** bullsh!t has any merit?

but suffice to say your retardation grows daily.

Coming from you?

Ouch' date=' that hurts...

Moron.

You could have stopped after your first point and it would have had some merit

Get used to it.

I'll stop when you do, get it?

but you just wanted to show you fat *** to everyone.

Fat *** is hereby calling Homz a pinko Commie ******.

:-)

Wanna make it personal? Bring it on Lipschitz.

What a fxcking putz...

I still think your a bully punk.

My first impression of you still stands, ******.

I stand behind my theory' date=' he doesn't even believe the crap he says. He just spouts off crap to irritate Neo.[/quote']

Sometimes I am actually interested in seeing how many racists, a$$holes, and POS there are reading the posts. You know any of those?

Of coarse no one can quote you to respond properly' date=' but suffice to say your retardation grows daily. Y[b']ou could have stopped after your first point and it would have had some merit[/b], but you just wanted to show you fat *** to everyone. I still think your a bully punk.

Hopefully you would at least find someone to pen your amendment that pays attention to the red underlines when you type in the forum. If you can't speak English, don't offer advice on the Constitution. Before you criticize my own grammar and spelling, remember that it was the guy who doesn't know the difference between coarse and course, your and you're, that thinks he is intelligent enough to have a conversation about amending the Constitution.

That should have been "you and you're" it seems.... see why I don't try to rewrite important documents.

Of coarse

Spelling/usage error.

Should be 'Of course'

no one can quote you to respond properly' date=' but suffice to say [/quote']

Suffice what?

Should be 'suffice it to say'

your retardation grows daily. You could have stopped

Bold on the wrong side of the first letter of your sentence' date=' looks goofy.

after your first point and it would have had some merit ' date=' but you just wanted to show you fat *** to everyone.[/quote']

Should have been 'show your fat ***' to illustrate 2nd person possession.

I still think your a bully punk.

Should be 'I still think you're a bully punk' as a contraction of 'you are.'

Hope your darling little future Presidents aren't Homz-schooled.

It would be the same as handicapped...

i'll take the bait. i would amend it...i find it absurd that some pregger can hop the border, drop out a kid and immediately qualify for welfare. i find it equally absurd that illegal aliens are somehow enititled to other things like driver's licenses and public schools...

i'll take the bait. i would amend it...i find it absurd that some pregger can hop the border' date=' drop out a kid and immediately qualify for welfare. i find it equally absurd that illegal aliens are somehow enititled to other things like driver's licenses and public schools...[/quote']

What are you a racist?=P~

I agree with you. I guess I'm a racist too...=D>

Archived