Gibson Brands Forums

fathers day

jvi

19 minutes ago, Lungimsam said:

Haven’t been to O’s stadium since the 90’s. Seems like now all the stadiums are named after banks. What happened that they weren’t named after banks pre-1995?

I used to go to Memorial Stadium with my Dad when I was a kid. Those were the days!!!

Haven't been to B-more in years. Never got to go to an O's or Ravens game. I'm a Raiders fan and a few years back The Raiders played them there, and I wanted to watch my Raiders get crushed (cause we suck again and have for quite a while, my mantra is "Fire Gruden"). The Inner Harbor is a fun time. My wife's dad was stationed there when he was in the Army.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, fortyearspickn said:

Surprised  JA doesn't have a Restraining Order out in your name yet.   Your consistency is commendable, bordering on ...   

Once she kicked her last man to the curb I started creeping around her windows again. I even cleared it with my wife that if Jen will ever sleep with me she is fine with it. She gets to have that guy from the shows, Firefly , Castle and The Rookie.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

54 minutes ago, jvi said:

trashin up another topic eh ?? sexist sheet again.......

You know I was referring to an inanimate object right. Siri and Alexa are not real people, your aware of that right? Its a fake person I yell at to play music on my Amazon Echo.

Your a real piece of work. I said it before and I will say it again. I think you stalk me and get your kicks when I talk s-hit. If your not a moderator or are not going to rat me out to one, well then go stalk another member or kindly and I said kindly go fuk off.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

You know I was referring to an inanimate object right. Siri and Alexa are not real people, your aware of that right? Its a fake person I yell at to play music on my Amazon Echo.

Your a real piece of work. I said it before and I will say it again. I think you stalk me and get your kicks when I talk s-hit. If your not a moderator or are not going to rat me out to one, well then go stalk another member or kindly and I said kindly go fuk off.

He’ll become quite distressed because of your rejection of him, end up overdosing on maple syrup. Might sweeten up his personality though.

Oh boy, now I’m gonna get it from him, for revealing his secrets. Can’t keep my big finger shut. 

42 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Take a guy's thread off topic and then gang up on him.   It's the way of the Gibson forum.  

Its par for the course we should just have one topic in each section that just says Post Acoustic Stuff Here and Post Electric Stuff Here and Its The Lounge Post Whatever The Fuk You Want.

We would still find a way to mess that up too.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

5 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

for fux sake 🥱 find another hobby

He has two hobbies,  stalking me, and being the Great White North's Social Justice Warrior. Cooo, loo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coo, coooo!

Beauty, eh?
Yeah, I like that.
Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

Let's face it,  we're all a little cra cra:   Some of us go around the bend and come back eventually.  Some just keep going.    

I don't think, simply because someone starts a thread, he has 'parental rights',  Ghost.   It's only the boring  "What strings do you use on your J45?" threads that don't get taken in a different direction.   JVI sort of opened up his 'Happy Father's Day'   best wishes  - when he decided to divert it to   " or even a "be good to everyone day".      I, for one, threw up in my mouth a little.  But our good Chief Pepper, naturally thought of Jenn  when it came to Father's Day wishes.  Selma came next I think.   I was going to suggest Sheryl Crow,  but didn't want to muddy the water with Gibson Acoustic references.    

1 hour ago, fortyearspickn said:

Let's face it,  we're all a little cra cra:   Some of us go around the bend and come back eventually.  Some just keep going.    

I don't think, simply because someone starts a thread, he has 'parental rights',  Ghost.   It's only the boring  "What strings do you use on your J45?" threads that don't get taken in a different direction.   JVI sort of opened up his 'Happy Father's Day'   best wishes  - when he decided to divert it to   " or even a "be good to everyone day".      I, for one, threw up in my mouth a little.  But our good Chief Pepper, naturally thought of Jenn  when it came to Father's Day wishes.  Selma came next I think.   I was going to suggest Sheryl Crow,  but didn't want to muddy the water with Gibson Acoustic references.    

I would crawl threw a mile of s-hit to get to Sheryl Crow's a-ss. She is yummy too. Hate her music but she's fine. Here comes my the Social Justice Warrior stalker to tell me I'm a bad person, like its something I didn't know.

I don't own a J-45 so I don't know what stings to put on it. 

I'm banned now for sure. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

10 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Both are stuck up b-itches who never do what I tell them to.

I once spelled that word due to a female dog. It was kicked out. Actually it is the correct word for a female dog as I used to show Dobermans for years and years. A male dog is just called Dog. At a show the announcer will say; Black dogs to the ring. or 6 month old red puppy dogs to the ring or Any other allowed color b-itches to the ring.  I'm surprised they didn't kick out yours? 

9 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I would crawl threw a mile of s-hit to get to Sheryl Crow's a-ss. She is yummy too. Hate her music but she's fine. Here comes my the Social Justice Warrior stalker to tell me I'm a bad person, like its something I didn't know.

I don't own a J-45 so I don't know what stings to put on it. 

I'm banned now for sure. 

made my point ,sadly ignorance seems popular and respect absent.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, jvi said:

made my point ,sadly ignorance seems popular and respect absent.  

Go start your own Social Justice forum that you and you alone can police and screen members and you can instruct them on what you deem post worthy in your bubble of the fantasy world you seem to live in.

• Like 1

Just now, Sgt. Pepper said:

Go start your own Social Justice forum that you and you alone can police and screen members and you can instruct them on what you deem post worthy in your bubble of the fantasy world you seem to live in.

open forums should be respectful  you are not .

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, jvi said:

open forums should be respectful  you are not .

Is this new to you? And yet you come back for abuse constantly so you must be a sadist. So as long as you stalk me I’ll help you out and give you what you want and need.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

20 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Is this new to you? And yet you come back for abuse constantly so you must be a sadist. So as long as you stalk me I’ll help you out and give you what you want and need.

if I was stalking you Id post in all your rants which are many

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

You do and other people see it and message me about it, so it’s just not me thinking it and seeing it.

thing about delusions is they seem real....

• Confused 2