Gibson Brands Forums

J-15 Complaint against Terry Greene and Timothy Tucker

Perry Mattingly

I purchased it new in Tampa. When I changed strings I noticed a large yellow X on the back of the headstock. A few months later my wife saw spot on the back. Upon inspection I found two areas buffed through and then clear coated over, leaving overspray residue. Terry Greene Timothy Tucker and who ever the blind tech was, blamed me. Wh would I do that to my guitar? I paid $83 shipping and never have got my guitar back just a lie saying it was done after it left the factory. BS. It left factory that way and was missed by inspector.  I have pictures but this forum won't allow it size wise. 

Common  contemporary ploy - flood 'social media' with complaints about a product and embarrass the accused of 'settling out of court'.  Perry has also posted this complaint in other threads here on other sub-forums.  His story has more holes than a screen door. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave F said:

Maybe he left a strap in the case against the guitar for 3 years that caused the other issue. 

2 minutes ago, Dave F said:

Maybe he left a strap in the case against the guitar for 3 years that caused the other issue. 

3 years on new nitrocellulose - tuner, capo, strap, strings...  A newbie screw up and he want's a new guitar because he's gonna pass it down to his son.