Gibson Brands Forums

am designing an ESP custom tell me what you think...

Carmine457

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I'm late to this thread.

I don't think anyone needs more than say... hmmmmm 5 frets no no no 7 frets. Thats it, if you can't play rock n roll with 7 frets then you shouldn't play at all.

27 frets what hey are people thinking? that is waaay too many useless frets. get a slide for pete's sake... 27 frets that's got to be dorky.

Ok so I'm late to this thread.

I don't think anyone needs more than say... hmmmmm 5 frets no no no 7 frets. Thats it' date=' if you can't play rock n roll with 7 frets then you shouldn't play at all.

27 frets what hey are people thinking? that is waaay too many useless frets. get a slide for pete's sake... 27 frets that's got to be dorky.[/quote']

Thank you, but with only 7 frets I dont see many awesome guitar solos. But there are some pretty good guitar solos on just 22 frets.

alright then

pos.1 bridge

pos.2 bridge/middle

pos.3 middle

pos.4 middle/neck

pos.5 neck

pos.6 bridge/neck

pos.7 bridge/middle/neck

oh yeah there is also humbucker splitting capabilities

yay

Already seen... some fenders have it (I own one with that).

And... there's this PRS that allows you to chose 13 positions...

So unless you aim for 17 or higher you will not be taken seriously by any self respecting guitarist.

Sorry for joining so late... I would like one ESP shaped like a hamburger and with pickle shaped tuners... that would be awesome... and totally unseen.

LOL ;) ](*,)

Yes were are fast typers...well also we were trying to get hot girls for our avatars that took about 2 pages.

Archived