Gibson Brands Forums

Who was a Boy Scout?

Homz

I never was.. but my boy is currently in cubs and I'm on the committee. Being on the committee was kinda a bad choice because it becomes less about the kids and more dealing with the politics and d!ckheaded parents.

It's still fun tho.

I was never a boy scout. Though did lose my virginity to a preacher's daughter. I think that warrants a merit badge--perhaps the Family Life Badge or the Mammal Study badge.

Come on Bluemoon, there's no challenge in a preachers daughter, ....... no merit badge there. =P~

I am, I'm gonna advance to the rank of Life next week (the last one before Eagle). Granted, I should be going for Eagle at this point, but I got a kinda late start.

Oh, and KSG, I might be going to Philmont next year. A crew from my troop went last summer, but I stupidly decided not to go because I (quote) "didn't want to spend 2 weeks in the *** end of the country". They came back with some awesome stories, so I'm gonna be hooking up with my uncle's troop whose going in 2010 providing there's room by the end of 2009.

I learned how to roll my first joint in the scouts .

Hah!

That's as good as the summer before high school' date=' I didn't want to go to church camp though all my buddies were.

They came back telling me what a good time they had - including getting laid for the first time....

Though did lose my virginity to a preacher's daughter.

See? See what I mean?!!!

Mammal Study

I'm very fond of mammaries myself.

A favorite pickup line of mine is "There's three things I really like about a woman' date=' and that's [i']two[/i] of 'em right there...."

Don't laugh, it actually worked a few times.

I have an old magnet stuck that I got 25 years ago still stuck to my old desk as I type this.

Says "All grown up and still fascinated by nipples."

I was a tiger cub all the way to getting my arrow of light and then I quit. I was the fat boy schout in my troop meaning I had to do all the pie eating contests. I had to do all the belly flop contest. And all the tug of war contests.

Archived