Gibson Brands Forums

Rare White Gibson SG Standard for sale

rage941

I'm looking to sell my rare white SG Standard.

Never played it anywhere but in my room. Bought new from music123.com in 2007.

Price is OBO

Comes with hardshell case

best way to contact me is by email:

dyingtolive524@yahoo.com

The only defects that I know of are two small knicks in it, I believe both are on the back. I'll see if I can get them to show up in pictures, but I'm not with the guitar at the moment but I'll get them up as soon as I can.

l_781dcb9124c2297af87b2608432d9cd5.jpg

seeing this makes me want to kick myself for getting rid of mine. i had bought mine from a lady at work for $100.it was a 79' off white sg standard. it still had a tag on it. unfortunately, the price wasnt so i don't know much it actually cost at that time. i wound up selling it to move out of state and have since regretted it. fml

Nice Geetar' date=' I wish it was a 61 RI... =P~[/quote']

i dont know if you know but guitarguitar have a white one and im sure they ship worldwide. jeez i feel like a friggen advert for them. for you, http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=09010914562029

i phoned them and they still have, like three left (even tho it says 1) i forgot to ask if theyll ship worldwide, sorry, ill try to phone them tomorrow.

i dont know if you know but guitarguitar have a white one and im sure they ship worldwide. jeez i feel like a friggen advert for them. for you' date=' http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=09010914562029

i phoned them and they still have, like three left (even tho it says 1) i forgot to ask if theyll ship worldwide, sorry, ill try to phone them tomorrow.[/quote']

Thanks SG dude!

Archived