Gibson Brands Forums

Finally got one, My first one for now.

RangerRob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm new here. I don't know that much about Guitar, it's model and brands. But I'm really interested to buy one for myself. Can you please suggest me for which one I should go. And what are the specs I should look for. One more there is there any services and return policy guitar brands provides. It would be easier if anything happen to the product later.

I have zero, this is a double width 335 with no center block.

They're more of a jazz box, I think they're cool as sh*t and I'm sure they feed back like crazy.

I believe ksdaddy had one and he said the neck was unusually narrow or super skinny or something like that.  I guess somebody famous visited the factory, liked a narrow neck for his tiny little fingers and they switched production over to his preference?

Edited by SteveFord

16 hours ago, SteveFord said:

I have zero, this is a double width 335 with no center block.

They're more of a jazz box, I think they're cool as sh*t and I'm sure they feed back like crazy.

I believe ksdaddy had one and he said the neck was unusually narrow or super skinny or something like that.  I guess somebody famous visited the factory, liked a narrow neck for his tiny little fingers and they switched production over to his preference?

I could make my BB King feed back no problem when I had it and my all hollow ES-225TD was insane at feedback. Like an Aerosmith concert circa 1976.

• 2 weeks later...