Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Birthday Gilliangirl!!!!!!!!!!

rlouie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Gearbasher, you must change your avatar and location right away! (mutters Sanskrit prayer) You'll be ok now.

And Gilliangirl, happy birthday! I am working on a song in honor of this occasion - We've Got a World that Swings - and will post a recording soon.

Hey Gearbasher' date=' you must change your avatar and location right away! (mutters Sanskrit prayer) You'll be ok now.

And Gilliangirl, happy birthday! I am working on a song in honor of this occasion - We've Got a World that Swings - and will post a recording soon.[/quote']

OMG, how sweet is that?! THANK YOU, Jerry! Looking forward to hearing it :-)

DONE! Keep your fingers crossed.

GB, I think you should go with something more positive than, well, whatever that is in your new avatar. I'm not saying it has to be flowers or anything like that, but maybe clouds, or a sunny day, or a big smiley face, like this guy >>>>>> :D/ but bigger. :-D

OK' date=' here in honor of your birthday, a tune I just now recorded. Got a few clams in there - I can never seem to play when I turn the recorder on. We've Got a World that Swings , lyrics by Lil Mattis music by Louis Brown

WOW! That is absolutely, totally and completely GREAT!! The guitar sounds fabulous, and your voice sounds so smooth and perfectly suited for the song. And I love this song. Thank you SO much ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Btw, I know what you're saying about the recorder pressure. As soon as I hit the button, the pressure's on. You sound totally together tho'.

I've got the media player on 'repeat'......! :-)

Happy birthday. Belated.

Or I could just claim I'm early for next year.

HD, you already wished me happy birthday on the previous page. Remember? You sent me some puppy cupcakes! Btw, love the new fuzzy guy in the sig. Is he doing his Willie Nelson impersonation?

Ggirl' date=' Johnt,

Thanks for asking about me. I've been lurking as a guest and not posting because I feel I've been jinxed since I've joined the forum. After almost being fully recoved from my accident and just starting to get back into shape, I broke my foot. I was out for another six weeks and now I'm walking with a boot for 5 more weeks (I broke it being a nice guy...no good deed goes unpunished). On top of that, I got a bad sinus infection and tried toughing it out. After four weeks, I went to an ENT doc. She put me on a strong antibiotic that made me feel worse than the having the sinus problem. Nausea, fatigue, muscle aches, hungy but no desire to eat and tingling in my hands. I took six days of a ten day course and had enough. Gave her a call this morning and she said to stop using them. Hopefully, I'll feel better in a few days.

Just wanted to say thanks...I'll probably limit my posts (I am superstitious). Be good and stay well.

BTW: Cunkhead is gone. Any word?[/quote']

Hells teeth mate!

I will send one up for you!

Don't know where Jeff (cunk) went, he seemed to buy an Epiphone and disappeer into the ether!

Will email him

In the meantime stay safe bud!

Don't know where Jeff (cunk) went' date=' he seemed to buy an Epiphone and disappear into the ether!

[/quote']

He bailed because people were derailing threads. I encouraged him to participate more and he tried a post or two only to confirm his reasons for leaving.

I think he still lurks.

HD' date=' you already wished me happy birthday on the previous page. Remember? You sent me some puppy cupcakes! Btw, love the new fuzzy guy in the sig. Is he doing his Willie Nelson impersonation?[/quote']

Doh! Okay, so I'm early for next year. lol

Archived