Gibson Brands Forums

Hi Gibson forums. The Tone Dig here.

TheToneDig

I am by no means some expert in anything music but I do love playing electric guitar and own quite a few.

I am always thinking about getting a Gibson LP with passive humbuckers because my LTD LP has active EMGs.

I have an Epiphone V I always have on and soon I am thinking about getting an Epiphone SG.

I am into guitar lesson teaching but I am also taking lessons all the time.

My main work is writing other projects up for all sorts of non-music things.

However I get hired most months to work on some project with a sound engineer because I have a background involving it. So I know how to work technically with DAWs, attentuators, loadboxes.

I have a small amp farm at home.

I will be around the forums more to learn and share.

Peace.

• 3 months later...
On 10/17/2021 at 11:17 PM, TheToneDig said:

I am by no means some expert in anything music but I do love playing electric guitar and own quite a few.

I am always thinking about getting a Gibson LP with passive humbuckers because my LTD LP has active EMGs.

I have an Epiphone V I always have on and soon I am thinking about getting an Epiphone SG.

I am into guitar lesson teaching but I am also taking lessons all the time.

My main work is writing other projects up for all sorts of non-music things.  Such work is good for me because I have plenty of time for my hobby and guitar playing. Besides, I like writing because I read different interesting info when I have to write something.

And it takes me not a lot of time to finish a project because I use resources like https://edubirdie.com/citation/apa/cite-a-book/, which helps me with citation and saves a lot of time. And now I'm working on one project dedicated to comparing the music industry and what has changed over a century; quite interesting.

However I get hired most months to work on some project with a sound engineer because I have a background involving it. So I know how to work technically with DAWs, attentuators, loadboxes.

I have a small amp farm at home.

I will be around the forums more to learn and share.

Peace.

Oh, and what is the best guitar you've ever had?

welcome, buy the way! I also joined recently, and tomorrow will be my tenth guitar lesson! I hope that soon I'll able to share some valuable info here!

Edited by Christopherlee