Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Les Paul standard 2004 Manhattan Midnight

BecRog94

On 11/4/2021 at 10:21 PM, Twang Gang said:

There is one for sale on Reverb: 2004 Gibson Les Paul Standard Limited Edition; Manhattan Midnight Blue flame | Jimi Mac's | Reverb

And Guitar Center is selling some new LP Studios in that color as well.

Hei you

Thanks for answering.. i saw that insert aswell but the guitar was allready sold.

And thanks for the tipp with Guitar center but i guess buying a "look like" wouldnt make me stop thinking abaout the "real" one.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a Gibson LP Trad in this color. If you’re interested? It’s a 2012 model, I believe. Really great condition, a few small dings, nothing through the paint or anything like that. Perfect frets, not buckle rash, truss rod is perfect. I rewired it with cts pots and a proper set of caps all with cloth wire. It’s a great guitar, I have so many though and if it’s your dream guitar. 50’s neck on this guy, feels good in the hand.

I’ve put bell knobs on and a Creamtone Pickguard since the pictures. I have both originals as well. 

50611783-9FA0-48FA-BDB1-FF5A24BF5CAC.jpeg

343952AA-C0BF-4FB5-9BD8-CB20E4D63685.jpeg

Edited by Colnago1

On 11/15/2021 at 4:28 AM, Colnago1 said:

Hello, I have a Gibson LP Trad in this color. If you’re interested? It’s a 2012 model, I believe. Really great condition, a few small dings, nothing through the paint or anything like that. Perfect frets, not buckle rash, truss rod is perfect. I rewired it with cts pots and a proper set of caps all with cloth wire. It’s a great guitar, I have so many though and if it’s your dream guitar. 50’s neck on this guy, feels good in the hand.

I’ve put bell knobs on and a Creamtone Pickguard since the pictures. I have both originals as well. 

50611783-9FA0-48FA-BDB1-FF5A24BF5CAC.jpeg

343952AA-C0BF-4FB5-9BD8-CB20E4D63685.jpeg

Heei You

You have a very beautiful guitar and i really appreciate your offer.. Maybe i will regret this because you let me get very close to my dream..

But what i really love about the edition from 2004 - 2007 is the ebony fingerboard and the white details..

Soo i gues i have to continue with my search..

But again.. Thank you so much for the offer.

12 hours ago, BecRog94 said:

Heei You

You have a very beautiful guitar and i really appreciate your offer.. Maybe i will regret this because you let me get very close to my dream..

But what i really love about the edition from 2004 - 2007 is the ebony fingerboard and the white details..

No problem at all. 
Good luck with your search.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 11:50 AM, BecRog94 said:

Heei You

I may have one for sale... Are you still looking and what is your budget? They have gone up quite a bit in the last few years.