Gibson Brands Forums

First clip from new Beatles film

Rabs

52 minutes ago, SteveFord said:

I bought it as a little kid when it first came out.

I think that may have made up Eric Clapton's mind not to form a band with John Lennon.  You want me to be a part of what?

Who wouldn't want to be in a band and listen to Yoko scream lyrics over harmonic dissonance?

I'm half way through the whole thing  for a second time and Jonh has to be ribbing the guy talking about the plastic cubes for the set. And anyone notice George played a Fender acoustic guitar in one part?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

If you don't have a Disney account and want o watch "Get BacK", the series is now on Flixtor which you can watch for free using a browser, if they are not too busy, you can usually get in mornings and evenings. Basically when Flixtors VIP members are not taking all of the band width, which you can join and watch any time. I am not a member but use Flixtor to watch brand new releases all the time.

https://flixtor.to/watch/tv/7215986/the-beatles-get-back

• 2 weeks later...

I love the part where Heather (I think Linda Eastman's daughter) says they have kittens. John tells her people eat them. She looks like she is 7 or so. Paul says on toast, and then John with you put pastry around them, but since they were only born last week they may need to wait a week to eat them.

I got the Mega Let It Be CD set for Xmas.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper