Gibson Brands Forums

Hi is r8 worth a lot?

gibsonrene

ok, if the frets just need a light dressing and all else is good, to me the guitar should sell for 30% less then a new one,

#2    Id say I was confronting negativity but truth is sometimes I could or should restrain some comments,

cheers

39 minutes ago, jvi said:

ok, if the frets just need a light dressing and all else is good, to me the guitar should sell for 30% less then a new one,

#2    Id say I was confronting negativity but truth is sometimes I could or should restrain some comments,

cheers

No offense but up to this moment you have appeared to be nothing but an obsessed stalker.  Stick with the guitar stuff, it looks much better on you.

rct

I think he wants a dollar amount on his R8 and we don't know condition, how old it is ect. Just hey is a R8 worth alot I got a offer for it?

At least I posted a link to all the used R8's on Reverb. No one else in the peanut gallery gave a value on his guitar, you t-urds just want to argue and dump on me and not help him. I certainly don't own one or know the value hence my link to Reverb and my statement a  guitar is worth what you want to sell it for and what someone is willing to pay for it and where you both come to an agreement . . . no more or less.

Now go play your J-45's.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper