Gibson Brands Forums

Canadians

callen3615

Why are there so many Canadians here???

All the other forums I visit don't have this many Canadians... not even close.

Gibson must have a HUGE international marketing plan.

PS. I dont hate Canada, just an observation.

Why are there so many Canadians here???

All the other forums I visit don't have this many Canadians... not even close.

Gibson must have a HUGE international marketing plan.

PS. I dont hate Canada' date=' just an observation. [/quote']

It's the free beer.

Because of members like GuitarJunkie and R9, us Canadians own more Gibsons per capita than any other country in the world. Gibson actually pays us to be on these forums... (how do you think Tim got first dibs on all the 50th anniversary R9s coming in to Canada?)

Outside of the US' date=' Gibson ships more guitars up here then anywhere in the world.

Pretty soon we will both have the same currency.....like the Euro. Its coming...remember you

heard it here first! lol

[/quote']

Sounds like a threat that warrants a swift and strong response. All Americans should stand together to protect our Gibsons.

Sounds like a threat that warrants a swift and strong response. All Americans should stand together to protect our Gibsons.

You guys should be worried because we're gonna cross that border one day and take over, it's just a matter of time...but we're not just going to attack you and take all your nice guitars, we're taking all your daughters, 18 & up.

Oh God NOOOOOO

If there is a global currency Im moving to the moon.

Callen, there are no pigeons to shoot on the moon.... whatcha gonna do in your spare time (jk)!

And it's definitely not the free beer because no one has better beer than us Canadians! (okay, maybe the UK guys do)

Callen' date=' there are no pigeons to shoot on the moon.... whatcha gonna do in your spare time (jk)!

And it's definitely not the free beer because no one has better beer than us Canadians! (okay, maybe the UK guys do)[/quote']

:-k

Very good karen. I like you.

Archived