Gibson Brands Forums

Canadians

callen3615

Wasn't there a movie about Canada taking over the US. please the horror of the Mounties attacking in force makes it hard to sleep.

And as for your money, well hell our money is starting to have the same Monopoly - but please keep your huge loony and toony coins or whatever they are called.

You all might be buying almost as many guitars but I think we still have a few more firearms sold here than up in the great white.

-----

All joking aside buy away northern cousins, I got nothing against Canadian buyers and the fact they are also players, the only foreign trade of guitars that bothers me is Japan and that's only because they are mostly used as Art and Collectables. All those beautiful custom shop guitars, limited editions and premium wood never getting played is a great tragedy...

Ive never seen so many beautiful instruments in glass cases [-(

You also have some really nice builders and musicians also the Montreal Jazz festival is a amazing week, great music, great city and all those tattooed backpacking little euro freak girls. great memories and music and only a few collectables that required penicillin in years and years of going.

Wasn't there a movie about Canada taking over the US. please the horror of the Mounties attacking in force makes it hard to sleep.

And as for your money' date=' well hell our money is starting to have the same Monopoly - but please keep your huge loony and toony coins or whatever they are called.

You all might be buying almost as many guitars but I think we still have a few more firearms sold here than up in the great white.

-----

All joking aside buy away northern cousins, I got nothing against Canadian buyers and the fact they are also players, the only foreign trade of guitars that bothers me is Japan and that's only because they are mostly used as Art and Collectables. All those beautiful custom shop guitars, limited editions and premium wood never getting played is a great tragedy...

Ive never seen so many beautiful instruments in glass cases :-k

You also have some really nice builders and musicians also the Montreal Jazz festival is a amazing week, great music, great city and all those tattooed backpacking little euro freak girls. great memories and music and only a few collectables that required penicillin in years and years of going.

[/quote']

Canadian Bacon with John Candy & Alan Alda (both canucks)

I don't trust those Canuckistanis. They are all sitting very close to our border just waiting for the opportunity cross over the border and take all of our stuff' date=' especially our Gibsons.

Be vigilant, America![/quote']

You bet!!!! Can hardly wait until I can get down to New Mexico and Arizona as the conquering force and set up permanent residence.!!!!!!

Archived