got a 1999 Epiphone Explorer…

Serial: T99051558

Yet,

has a postscript second T…

TT99051558

It has the Gibson truss cover…,

and I’ve identified the model…

Could it be an Elite?!?

I took a long time to desire how to mount the head and the neck..

Head: the taper to a 1.3 cm point : like the les Paul (where you can spot a Chibson), but slightly up on the centre.

Neck: slight angle …:)

E054F9A0-2CAD-459B-972C-8A7F03A18C89.thumb.png.28c9ceb4f6bd503b14ebb74d69521919.png

Gorrilla Carpentry glue and Alymer’s white glue and Chinese (Gold) Carpentry glue in a combo that includes firehardwning (from that Battlestar Galactica episode..anyone…?!?)

I was gonna do  the fire and glue and lacquer finish : donno yet - ideas?!?

upgraded to Grover tuners..but,

The other guitar it came with is a Hungarian Uniwell : had a Floyd Rose stamped tremolo.. well that’s not a official licences run (Kramer?!?  was the only early one and went bad). …Plus: it’s the freaking Chinese 20$ Fastback (or whatever - but exactly it with a Floyd Rose stamp…well : I wrote Floyd Rose … I tried to get ahold of the Hungarian company (still there)…next thing I know China has, what … 10 new tremolos and they goto 125$ CAD…well well well ..

who owns what and who did what and who showed up to court drunk (besides the judge)!

looking like lawyers  wanted to place ownership on stuff, and like the John Wayne said ‘fences’…

artists apparently ficked with us….(meaning you get ficked - I think Picasso was a catalyst : Genius Steals - **** ..what’s your theft, but our heart!!)

Anyhoo: I got some ‘GOLDEN’ black tuners off that Hungarian jobbie - sold the tremolo (oh well : museums eh?!?) - imma use instead…and traded the black knobs for gold from a Dean Stealth V !!!

(Dean nailed it … I say! The tines on the ML  resonate to make the tone drop lower than the Explorer - even at the set neck (worth it in this time of bolt-on snobbery) - I’m impressed : good job dude! Heard about the V head thing (and the riddle) …they break a lot…just so big and loves to hit and grab **** (go girl I’ll fix you right - isn’t a lower end neck break just to do it right?!?) - my V is a second hand (cp stamped fretboard) broken neck… still need some love, but so far..!!! Loves!!)

also…

got an acoustic Tempo A 70 1 that I’m convinced is a Japanese luthier that was like you guys are dumb..built a set neck acoustic ..(with a lot  of missing technics and technology), that they just looked at and went ‘we’re experts,’ as he grabbed it and ran, hoping not to be pushed in front of a bus..! 
No country of manufacture (set neck acoustic in 1970 from Japan?!?)

my dad found it in the garbage - 40 or so years ago - didn’t touch it until a few months ago!!6

as AC/DC said, ‘Who owns Who!’.

love thy artist : they’ll have god reaming your….!

also,

Got a hummingbird Chinese from the  clone wars (don’t get me started..****!!!)…

And, a three humbucker V, SG faded, and just sold a post manufacture les Paul three humbucker (good work). That’s just the ‘good’ ones (Spear…got the semi-hollow les Paul!!). (Blessed on some aspects - hated worse than you can imagine : oh, right .. FU too:). !..!,    ..!., (<~ mine too 2003)!)

my street was awash in tone (live downtown) you could fart and it would sound like it shoul be released..but I Peavey hard (down the stairs and more: 1969 reverb: well I got the Earth amp one too ( can’t be later than 1972 or 3) all you need to know about dead people!!!)

‘…what about tone..?!?’

Peavey…military grade boards early!!! By god : they were the champ!!!

well I guess it’s obvious I got COVID isolation crazy going in, yet. I got enough fix ‘ems for the winter anyway!!!

Finally…

Well : see you soon … imma crawl into your…!:)

Seriously!!!

NB: you wanna be a bully around me about as much as you wanna eat your favourite axe:)