Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid is as stupid does.

Homz

Perhaps it's just me, but when I see a political post that just screams 'talking points' I can't help but think the person who posted it has got to know it has no foundation. I generally think it was posted just to get a rise out of people like me. It couldn't possibly be that the poster actually thinks it's true. This wishful thinking I promote to keep my sanity gives even the most moronic of posters the benefit of doubt.

Things like the seemingly gleeful 'burn in hell' comments from those that just can't handle the fact that I'm an atheist. Or those that actually think President Obama is a total failure even though he's only had the position for a couple of months. As I said my first thoughts are "hmm, I wonder what web site they pulled that from".

Frequently I am told to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt by Wicked 1. She is much more of a realist then I. Still I guess it's in my nature to forgive and forget. I put the conversation or chat over the content. Sure from time to time I cross the line and so do others who are talking to me, but that's just part of the chat. I get over it and move on.

I do wonder if those that post those really outrageous things truly believe them. If so, my naivety aside, we are indeed living in a dangerous time. A time where the sides will never meet and the only result is "The End".

Things like the seemingly gleeful 'burn in hell' comments from those that just can't handle the fact that I'm an atheist. Or those that actually think President Obama is a total failure even though he's only had the position for a couple of months. As I said my first thoughts are "hmm' date=' I wonder what web site they pulled that from".

[/quote']

whatreallyhappened.com

You're right. I think most political posts are made just to get a reaction. It's just for entertainment, like solitaire. This is a Gibson guitar forum. If a person truly wanted a decent argument, they would find a more suitable forum, like maybe a political forum.

"In many respects, the Revolutionary War was a civil war. First, most of the land war was fought on United States' soil. Second, somewhere between 20 and 30 percent of the population retained their loyalty to the crown. In some places, the loyalists actively opposed the patriots--through propaganda, spying, military service with the British, and sometimes insurrectionary activities. Loyalist propaganda continually planted seeds of dissention within the wider population. Patriots continuously perceived loyalist threats on the home front and actively worked to quiet the loyalists, arrest them, and confiscate their property."

I'm sorry to say, "It's nothing new, Holmz". I Cut and Pasted this from this article......

http://memory.loc.gov/learn/features/timeline/amrev/homefrnt/homefrnt.html

and this is from the Encyclopedia Britannica... Loyalist

If you'll notice, the percentage of Loyalist is about the same as the Loyal Republican Base. You, know? The ones that would vote for Sarah Palin if Rush Limbaugh gives them the Green Light. The ones that Approve of W's Job Performance.

"In many respects' date=' the Revolutionary War was a civil war. First, most of the land war was fought on United States' soil. Second, [b']somewhere between 20 and 30 percent of the population retained their loyalty to the crown. In some places, the loyalists actively opposed the patriots--through propaganda, spying, military service with the British, and sometimes insurrectionary activities. Loyalist propaganda continually planted seeds of dissention within the wider population.[/b] Patriots continuously perceived loyalist threats on the home front and actively worked to quiet the loyalists, arrest them, and confiscate their property."

I'm sorry to say, "It's nothing new, Holmz". I Cut and Pasted this from this article......

http://memory.loc.gov/learn/features/timeline/amrev/homefrnt/homefrnt.html

and this is from the Encyclopedia Britannica... Loyalist

If you'll notice, the percentage of Loyalist is about the same as the Loyal Republican Base. You, know? The ones that would vote for Sarah Palin if Rush Limbaugh gives them the Green Light. The ones that Approve of W's Job Performance.

So I suppose what that quote was saying is no matter what the nation will always have 20% stupid factor. Makes sense to me.

Makes me worry a lot. Remeber when we lost in 2004? I only half blamed Bush and Rove for their Fear Tactics, and Swift Boat character assasinations. Some of the blame rests on the voters who believed the BS, and some rests on the Kerry Camp for not being able to combat his Arch Nemmisis, John O'neil.

When John Oneil came out as the Face of the Swift Boat campaign, I thought, "Wow, John Kerry must not have seen this coming. He seems totaly unprepared to respond to this Wacko". After a month of successful Kerry Bashing, I saw the **** Cavvet footage! This Oneil Clown had been a Career Kerry Hater Since 1971!!??! Why The Hell wasn't Kerry ready and able to destroy that Oneil jerk the moment he came on to the scene?

I'm a Dodger Fan, I recognize when a team loses as oppesed to the other team winning. Kerry should have been a Doger Manager, at least he'd be expected to blow it when the Pennant is on the line.

But anyway, Yeah, we need to be more aware.

Yep somehow they managed to make a highly decorated war veteran look like a coward. Hell the guy had a bronze star and 3 purple hearts.

I work with a Vietnam vet and he even started talking about that coward Kerry, one day. I told him if he respected any medal winners he was not going to start talking sh1t about Kerry in front of me. To put Kerry's medals in question is to question anyone who was honored with a medal. This is regardless of the actions of Kerry after he left active duty.

But back to the point.... I too found it amazing how easy it was and is to take a political figure and brainwash the public to what ever they wish them to believe. Look at the situation now at least 20% of the public are convinced Obama is Stalin. That's insane.

Perhaps it's just me' date=' but when I see a political post that just screams 'talking points' I can't help but think the person who posted it has got to know it has no foundation.[/quote']

Since I see no names attached to your goofy Lefty illusions I'll assume you're not referring to me specifically, especially when you (and everybody else following your wobbly logic here) realize I don't quote.

What you get from me is from me.

Yes, I could meet you on a deserted island without so much as a Bible in hand and 'disassemble' most anything you offer.

Believe what you want, stand for what you want, but at least have your sh!t together well enough to make a lucid and articulate statement to back it up - and do it while thinking on your feet and looking people in the eye.

Otherwise, you're a typical Liberal (using a teleprompter).

:-)

I generally think it was posted just to get a rise out of people like me. It couldn't possibly be that the poster actually thinks it's true. This wishful thinking I promote to keep my sanity gives even the most moronic of posters the benefit of doubt.

Confirmation that you're a typical Liberal.

Accuse others of doing what YOU'RE guilty of' date=' then spotlight the absudity of it like nobody will notice when you do it.

Things like the seemingly gleeful 'burn in hell' comments from those that just can't handle the fact that I'm an atheist.

I can handle it just fine Homz.

I'm not a zealot or an Evangelical crusader.

When your Day comes, I'm just curious if you'll start talking a fast line of bullsh!t to change teams at the last second.

I won't be there, and I really don't care.

Or those that actually think President Obama is a total failure even though he's only had the position for a couple of months.

Guilty.

Tell me what he has succeeded at.

This should be easy' date=' cuz there ain't much.

As I said my first thoughts are "hmm' date=' I wonder what web site they pulled that from".[/quote']

Maybe my own.

Does that count if I pull something off a website that I created?

Frequently I am told to stop giving them the benefit of the doubt by Wicked 1. She is much more of a realist then I.

Hey' date=' you married her...

Still I guess it's in my nature to forgive and forget. I put the conversation or chat over the content. Sure from time to time I cross the line and so do others who are talking to me' date=' but that's just part of the chat. I get over it and move on.[/quote']

No....

It's in your nature to step on your d!ck and get your *** handed to you every morning as soon as you step out the door.

The world is a big, mean, ugly place and not kind to those who seem to think it should revolve around them.

Am I the only one who notices that you constantly whine about the political posts (because they disagree with you) and yet you start more new threads than anybody else here?

Every time I log on here I see Homz, Homz, Homz, Homz, Homz as the person starting the stupid threads.

You just can't seem to get enough abuse, and you obviously crave getting b!tch-slapped for your idiocy so you can then yell and scream "See how mean and evil they are!!!"

Get your *** kicked in one thread, so you start another.

Stupid is as stupid does.

I do wonder if those that post those really outrageous things truly believe them. If so' date=' my naivety aside, we are indeed living in a dangerous time. A time where the sides will never meet and the only result is "The End".

As you said my first thoughts are "hmm, I wonder what web site they pulled that from".

I'm not gonna follow your lame-*** link.

I'm sure it's simply one more little rabbit hole with a scared, angry Liberal hiding in it.

You're a fool Homz.

Or as you put it, Stupid is as stupid does.

Maybe we need to keep a better eye on the crazy 20% Palin fans.

Palin would kick your little Lily ***.

Yep somehow they managed to make a highly decorated war veteran look like a coward. Hell the guy had a bronze star and 3 purple hearts.

Whoa!

Kerry IS a coward!

Married into power and money TWICE.

Shot himself in the ***' date=' then prepared his own paperwork to get his medals.

Came home and threw his medals over the fence at the White House, so that's how much they meant to HIM.

Lied to Congress on national television.

Accused his fellow servicemen of committing inhumane atrocities that were all lies. (If he saw it, why didn't HE stop it?)

Kerry is a f-ing piece of sh!t and it didn't take the Swift Boat guys (real heroes in my opinion) for the truth to emerge.

I work with a Vietnam vet and he even started talking about that coward Kerry' date=' one day. I told him if he respected any medal winners he was not going to start talking sh1t about Kerry in front of me.[/quote']

Well, didn't you get all big and bad?!!!

Homz is a big bad tough guy!

I would ask you to have the same consideration here in the forum smart guy.

Irony is an evil b1tch isn't it?

Remeber when we lost in 2004?

We?

So you are one of them....

"Wow' date=' John Kerry must not have seen this coming. He seems totaly unprepared to respond to this Wacko". After a month of successful Kerry Bashing' date=' I saw the **** Cavvet footage! This Oneil Clown had been a Career Kerry Hater Since 1971!!??! Why The Hell wasn't Kerry ready and able to destroy that Oneil jerk the moment he came on to the scene?[/quote'']

That's the story of the Life Of Lurch.

He surrounds himself with yes-men and syncophants and then thinks the whole world obviously agrees with him.

Then he's colossally angry at the voters for not believing he's the smartest guy in the world.

That's why I refuse to visit Tax a two sh!ts or do business with anybody in that state - except gun makers.

Kerry is slowly learning that the truth is an important ally.

All the MoveOn.orgs in the world won't change that.

Yeah' date=' we need to be more aware. [/quote']

Won't work for Homz.

He doesn't learn.

Like my Dad always says, the only way to get anything into his head is to shove it up his ***.

Are you actually so arrogant to think every post I make is meant for you or with you in mind? And so you start with the personal attacks even when you were never considered at all as the intent of the post. In fact, I had not anyone in particular in mind.

If you think it was about you then I suppose I should apologize for the personal attack.

I apologize. Your the king.

Boy this guy gives KSG and Homz a run for their Miss Paranoid crown I think. Sigh, ok point 1.

Homz made no political reference there. He didnt say left-wing or right-wing threads. Or did I read it wrong? Now who is suffering illusions?

2nd, What kind of Christian doesnt care whether or not a person repents to God when they are going to die. Doesnt seem very Christian to me. Then again 99% of "Christians" arent really Christian if u look at how they behave.

3rd, Kerrys medals. Lets clear this up, Kerry ran around filming in 'Nam (obviously loathing it) :-s , THEN shot HIMSELF in the *** for a medal. Over in disease riddled 'Nam. What kind of idiot would do that? Or wait is he actually smart and manipulative? Cant seem to figure that 1 out there. Also, what he does with a medal he receives is HIS business. He really shouldnt have treated them the way he did, but also factor in his age and frustration. I'd love to ask your reaction to McCain's adultery. Oh wait I forgot, he was young and frustrated after the war right? Sound familiar?

While we are at it i seem to have some blanks here on my research. Where were Bush, Cheney, Rove, Limbaugh, Hannity (not sure of his age), Beck (likewise), (insert random Kerry war-record bashers who were eligible age-wise here) etc. stationed in 'Nam? Oh my sheet is SUPPOSED to be blank? Ahh I see. Thanks.

Now to "Kerry should have stopped the atrocities that were happening if he saw them". Ya that would have worked "Hey, you guys stop doing these horrible things right now!". The next sound he would have heard was 10 soldiers shooting him. That would have been a smart move. Talk like you have sense. You are smarter then that. I can tell from your posts (even though I majorly disagree with you very often)

Then lastly I wondered if you were referring to the Swift Boaters who later admitted they lied? Those ones?

Look I find Homz as annoying as the next guy. He is arrogant, loves to stir up the ****, has an inflated sense of himself and is paranoid to the max. Looking at your website and hearing YOUR paranoid rants confirms to me YOUR inflated sense of self as well. Sounds a bit like the pot calling the kettle black here.

Now to end on a good note, that is one hell of a guitar collection. #-o Cant say I have seen many nicer. Thats about all a player could ever ask to have. How long have you been assembling it?

To bol316

Well then.

If you think me as arrogant then you must assume I am relaying my honest thoughts on any given issue. Since I rarely if ever give an honest point of view the only way to take me would be a parody of some real person. And since that be the case then I can't be quite as arrogant as you assume. This thread, for example, when I state "irony is an evil b1tch" can only be taken as an attempt at humor. Not a very good attempt I admit, but still the attempt was evident.

In fact I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I was serious about anything except in the most general of ways. Lacking honest responses or statements in an attempt at humor or ironic intent can't be arrogance. It either is or it ain't.

So far as paranoia. Again paranoia requires a belief and since as stated I have not given many if any I can't possibly be paranoid. But admittedly since I responded to your post at all may lend credence to the notion.

Well from time to time I do get in heated exchanges. If defending one's self is to be construed as arrogance then I am guilty as charged. So far as my relationship with Neo, I do appreciate the fact that he stands up for what he believes in and he gives honest opinions.

Lastly. Annoying. Yes, I am. I think even my wife and kids would agree with that.

What kind of Christian doesnt care whether or not a person repents to God when they are going to die. Doesnt seem very Christian to me. Then again 99% of "Christians" arent really Christian if u look at how they behave.

Since I've fallen from Grace and do not measure up to Christian virtues in your mind' date=' I feel no guilt in respectfully telling you to go fxxk yourself. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to church to get back on my horse...

Kerrys medals. Lets clear this up' date=' Kerry ran around filming in 'Nam (obviously loathing it) :^o , THEN shot HIMSELF in the *** for a medal. Over in disease riddled 'Nam. What kind of idiot would do that? [/quote']

One like Kerry I suppose.

Malingering was common too, but doesn't help you get into the Senate and proudly "serve" your country.

The guy was a piece of sh!t then, and remains so to this day.

I'll let you know when I change my mind on that one.

Or wait is he actually smart and manipulative? Cant seem to figure that 1 out there.

He's extremely smart' date=' just ask him.

Manipulative? That's how he survived since college and succeeded ever since.

Also' date=' what he does with a medal he receives is HIS business. He really shouldnt have treated them the way he did, but also factor in his age and frustration.[/quote']

He'll never get a pass from me.

Having been a young man myself and committed a few mistakes, I OWN them and my past is an open book.

He should have done time for what HE did to his fellow servicemen.

I'd love to ask your reaction to McCain's adultery. Oh wait I forgot' date=' he was young and frustrated after the war right? Sound familiar? [/quote']

If you're eager for my defense of McCain, sorry to disappoint. He's Hillary in a suit - two cats from the same litter.

While we are at it i seem to have some blanks here on my research. Where were Bush' date=' Cheney, Rove, Limbaugh, Hannity (not sure of his age), Beck (likewise), (insert random Kerry war-record bashers who were eligible age-wise here) etc. stationed in 'Nam? Oh my sheet is SUPPOSED to be blank? Ahh I see. Thanks.[/quote']

Bush was in the NG, so stick that one up your ***.

Don't think he served with enough distinction to suit your lofty expectations? Take it up with the Pentagon.

Or go back to to our earlier exchange in reference to Christianity...

Rove, Cheney, Limbaugh have their reasons I'm sure.

If eligible, they should have served. If they lawfully 'beat the system' then it is what it is. A little short on honor.

Hannity and Beck are nearer my age - way too young.

What about Clinton?

Wanna compare HIS path to any of the Republicans you love to hate?

He's in a class all by himself.

Factor in what he did to this nation, and the price we are still paying....

How's all this Hope and Change working out for you?

FACT;

The Defeatocrats own this economy 100%.

They own the fact that we are no longer The One Country You Don't Fxck With.

They are the party of no morals, ethics, faith, hope or charity. The only thing they give away is other people's money.

Do NOT argue with me on this point, you'll lose.

That being said, you should know I'm not a Republican partisan. I'll call bullsh!t no matter which side it's on.

There's plenty to go around, and trust me, those idiots in the Republican Party hear from me regularly.

I'm sure McCain had to get new phones as many times as I melted his....

Now to "Kerry should have stopped the atrocities that were happening if he saw them". Ya that would have worked "Hey' date=' you guys stop doing these horrible things right now!". The next sound he would have heard was 10 soldiers shooting him. That would have been a smart move. [/quote']

I'm okay with that.

He was in no danger because he was lying about it all.

He should STILL be in Leavenworth.

Talk like you have sense. You are smarter then that. I can tell from your posts (even though I majorly disagree with you very often)

Bite me.... or thank you....

Then lastly I wondered if you were referring to the Swift Boaters who later admitted they lied? Those ones?

Guess I missed that. Maybe I should watch more CNN than I do.

The truth still stands.

Sorry.

Look I find Homz as annoying as the next guy. He is arrogant' date=' loves to stir up the ****' date=' has an inflated sense of himself and is paranoid to the max.[/quote'']

Yeah, that's our boy...

Looking at your website and hearing YOUR paranoid rants confirms to me YOUR inflated sense of self as well.

Did you ever read comics as a kid?

Watch Batman or the Six Million Dollar Man?

Remember Superman/Clark Kent and the phone booth thing?

If you read the NCM home page and go no further' date=' I think you would have figured this much out.

Go do your homework now.

Sounds a bit like the pot calling the kettle black here.

Sounds like YOU are comparing me to Homz.

Let me assure you, he's woefully inadquate for such a comparison to be valid.

Now to end on a good note' date=' that is one hell of a guitar collection. :) Cant say I have seen many nicer. Thats about all a player could ever ask to have. How long have you been assembling it? [/quote']

Since 2001 after the Divorce War.

So that makes it my second collection actually, third if you count the guns I forfeited too.

I was down to only my '93 Strat and a solid state Fender practice amp in the summer of 2001.

B!tch voted for Clinton too...

We?

So you are one of them....

I've been a Democrat since 1990' date=' I've never claimed otherwise, I just disagree with the extreme Left in the party on a couple issues, like Guns. Never calimed to be anything but a Moderate Democrat (websters definition of Moderate, not yours).

;-)

That's the story of the Life Of Lurch.

He surrounds himself with yes-men and syncophants and then thinks the whole world obviously agrees with him.

Then he's colossally angry at the voters for not believing he's the smartest guy in the world.

That's why I refuse to visit Tax a two sh!ts or do business with anybody in that state - except gun makers.

Kerry is slowly learning that the truth is an important ally.

All the MoveOn.orgs in the world won't change that.

I know what's wrong with Kerry, and sometime I wonder if he didn't want to lose so he could get back to his cozy little Senate Chair. Unlike most republicans, I have no problem being dissapointed in my representatives when they don't perform or perform baddly. That's my job as a Voter. This isn't baseball, you're not supposed to stick by your team no matter how many Pennants the Blow (I'm looking at you, Dodgers)

Won't work for Homz.

He doesn't learn.

Like my Dad always says' date=' the only way to get anything into his head is to shove it up his ***.

[/quote']

Your Dad no doubt learned that lesson after the had a Son :)

Since 2001 after the Divorce War.

So that makes it my second collection actually' date=' third if you count the guns I forfeited too.

I was down to only my '93 Strat and a solid state Fender practice amp in the summer of 2001.

B!tch voted for Clinton too...

[/quote'] Wow, I guess the "Go fxxk yourself" was just a "joke". Or maybe you really mean that. If so all I can say is "Wow, learn to take criticism better". But I think it was a joke, so I will take it as such.

FACT;

They own the fact that we are no longer the One Country You Don't Fxck With.

They are the party of no morals, ethics, faith, hope or charity. The only thing they give away is other people's money

Let me ask you this....Do you think that every Democrat fits your billing of them? Seriously? Because I sure dont think that about every Republican. I dont doubt their morals, hopes or charity. Its rather hard to do so when you truly dont know the person well. A person is more then their political beliefs. It seems to me that you and Homz arent capable of believing that. For example, I never hated Bush. I may have hated what he did, but I dont hate him. I just wanted him gone, back in Texas retired finally. Now Cheney and Rove are different. Anyone with a "people sense" can see those 2 exude evil. I would toss Ari Fleischer in there as well.

As for the Clinton reference, though I think we kinda got better in some ways with him, I think he did just as much bad as good. I would call his 8 years a "stalemate".

Eh, kinda sick of going over this reply point by point. I said before I wouldnt get drawn into the political debates in here anymore. Guess I broke my promise there. This will be my last reply to this post as far as politics goes. I do want to re-stress to you (and Homz) that people are more then their political beliefs. Try to remember that. Believe me, I struggle with that as well. We are all just human

Lastly, trying to end on a good note (I guess), that really sucks that you had to lose your guitar collection in your divorce. I'm sure that had to have jaded you. Probably would ME too (never been divorced so its hard to say). Did she literally take the guitars or do u mean u had to sell them? Because if she took the guitars (and doesnt play herself) that sounds very malicious and was really rotten of her. I would never do something like that to my wife. Guess only you would know that for sure. People who are divorcing really get so nasty about it and I find that puzzling. If you were once married there must be alot the 2 people still like about the other. I just dont know why so many couples cant just amicably divorce. I've told my wife before that even if we felt we needed to divorce I dont think I could ever be mean to her about it or hate her. I know what things she treasures and would never touch them. I would expect likewise from her.

Now, if thats your collection since 2001 all I gotta say is holy crap man, spend your money on other stuff besides guitars. Heh. I said, they gonna make ya broke son!

Hey Roger,

Desiderata is a great one.

In my meager defense, consider this.

If you walked into a room full of Gibson forum members and tried to put a face with the usernames, I doubt you would spot me as quickly as you think. I only play a Super Hero on the internet.

Now, if a brawl started....

Wow' date=' I guess the "Go fxxk yourself" was just a "joke". Or maybe you really mean that. If so all I can say is "Wow, learn to take criticism better". But I think it was a joke, so I will take it as such.[/quote']

Broadly, yes.

I thought you would appreciate the fact that only a truly failed Christian would so quickly resort to such histrionics.

I'm not the Textbook Christian to use as a model or template....

FACT;

They own the fact that we are no longer the One Country You Don't Fxck With.

They are the party of no morals' date=' ethics, faith, hope or charity. The only thing they give away is other people's money[/b']

Let me ask you this....Do you think that every Democrat fits your billing of them? Seriously? Because I sure dont think that about every Republican. I dont doubt their morals, hopes or charity.

In principle, yes.

If they keep voting for them, yes.

If they HOPE they succeed in their endeavor, yes.

I never hated Bush. Now Cheney and Rove are different.

Hate Cheney all you want.

Here's where I'm gonna make your skin crawl....

He's one of the smartest men in DC' date=' been there since the Ford White House, and has my utmost respect.

Bush, not nearly as much.

Rove is the man I would want on my team if I were in the White House. He knows his sh!t.

As for the Clinton reference' date=' though I think we kinda got better in some ways with him, I think he did just as much bad as good. I would call his 8 years a "stalemate".[/quote']

We disagree.

I would call it an abomination, prelude to the Obama Nation.

Carter was an idiot, Clinton was in it for himself and much worse on purpose.

Obama truly believes he's the New Messiah.

We are all just human

Even Homz?

Are you sure?

Did she literally take the guitars or do u mean u had to sell them? Because if she took the guitars (and doesnt play herself) that sounds very malicious and was really rotten of her.

No' date=' she made certain I would have to sell them myself to survive. Same with the gun collection.

I guess she thought I would suffer the most if I was forced to liquidate them myself.

Everything else she took.

I would never do something like that to my wife. Guess only you would know that for sure. People who are divorcing really get so nasty about it and I find that puzzling. If you were once married there must be alot the 2 people still like about the other.

When you find yourself in that position, nothing is as it was.

The one person I would do anything for is now trying to bury me?

Strange sensation...

I just dont know why so many couples cant just amicably divorce. I've told my wife before that even if we felt we needed to divorce I dont think I could ever be mean to her about it or hate her. I know what things she treasures and would never touch them. I would expect likewise from her.

Get ready to walk thru hell.

I'll give you one piece of advice to file away for future reference - God forbid you should ever need it.

When divorce is on the table' date=' she is your enemy.

What she says to you in person is 1% of what she's thought in her mind.

You have no idea the extent of the subjects discussed in private with her new "friends."

Her lawyer's job is to get everything she has coming to her.

Her friends and family will support her, encourage her to do this 'right' because it's a one shot deal.

If you have children, they are your biggest liability and will be the single biggest weapon in her arsenal.

You WILL be the villain, you will get NO credit for anything you've ever done.

If you get angry, she will point out that's why she can longer be with you.

If you don't get angry, she will point out how you obviously don't care.

Amicable divorce is possible, but you won't know until it's all over and the paperwork is final.

Now' date=' if thats your collection since 2001 all I gotta say is holy crap man, spend your money on other stuff besides guitars. [/quote']

I do. I just don't post pics of the other stuff.

Heh. I said' date=' they gonna make ya broke son! [/quote']

They hold their value better than the stock market, and I don't have any really expensive pieces.

The guns, now THERE'S an investment that has done well!

Boy this guy gives KSG and Homz a run for their Miss Paranoid crown I think. Sigh' date=' ok point 1.

Homz made no political reference there. He didnt say left-wing or right-wing threads. Or did I read it wrong? Now who is suffering illusions?

2nd, What kind of Christian doesnt care whether or not a person repents to God when they are going to die. Doesnt seem very Christian to me. Then again 99% of "Christians" arent really Christian if u look at how they behave.

3rd, Kerrys medals. Lets clear this up, Kerry ran around filming in 'Nam (obviously loathing it) =D> , THEN shot HIMSELF in the *** for a medal. Over in disease riddled 'Nam. What kind of idiot would do that? Or wait is he actually smart and manipulative? Cant seem to figure that 1 out there. Also, what he does with a medal he receives is HIS business. He really shouldnt have treated them the way he did, but also factor in his age and frustration. I'd love to ask your reaction to McCain's adultery. Oh wait I forgot, he was young and frustrated after the war right? Sound familiar?

While we are at it i seem to have some blanks here on my research. Where were Bush, Cheney, Rove, Limbaugh, Hannity (not sure of his age), Beck (likewise), (insert random Kerry war-record bashers who were eligible age-wise here) etc. stationed in 'Nam? Oh my sheet is SUPPOSED to be blank? Ahh I see. Thanks.

[b']Now to "Kerry should have stopped the atrocities that were happening if he saw them". Ya that would have worked "Hey, you guys stop doing these horrible things right now!". The next sound he would have heard was 10 soldiers shooting him. That would have been a smart move. Talk like you have sense.[/b] You are smarter then that. I can tell from your posts (even though I majorly disagree with you very often)

Look I find Homz as annoying as the next guy. He is arrogant, loves to stir up the ****, has an inflated sense of himself and is paranoid to the max. Looking at your website and hearing YOUR paranoid rants confirms to me YOUR inflated sense of self as well. Sounds a bit like the pot calling the kettle black here.

Now to end on a good note, that is one hell of a guitar collection. =D> Cant say I have seen many nicer. Thats about all a player could ever ask to have. How long have you been assembling it?

Kerry is and was a coward and a d!ck with ears! Thank God for people like Hugh Thompson, Jr.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Thompson,_Jr.

Who unlike Kerry did the right thing when he saw atrocities being committed. I hope that there are more people like Thompson, than there are people like you or Kerry, who apparently will only do what's right, when there's no discomfort or danger involved.

Here's a tip from the paranoid side:

For greater enjoyment for yourself and others on the forum, please make sure that you wait at least 30 minutes after your session with the electric bong, before you post in a public forum.:D

Archived