Gibson Brands Forums

Sierra Ferrell

JuanCarlosVejar

There's a lot of nice in that video. The last thing I expected to see was the confluence of fashion, back woods country charm with a 50 year old hair-do thing going on and then a nose piercing. Not saying bad, just saying it was something I didn't see coming. 🙂

Nice guitar, too.

I've been following her for a long time. Have left many comments on many of her videos. Stuff like

"The hardest working person in the biz." and such, because she really is.

There are old videos of her busking when she was young.

She really is special.

12 hours ago, BoSoxBiker said:

There's a lot of nice in that video. The last thing I expected to see was the confluence of fashion, back woods country charm with a 50 year old hair-do thing going on and then a nose piercing. Not saying bad, just saying it was something I didn't see coming. 🙂

Nice guitar, too.

Maybe like many men that can’t tie a tie, her nose ring  might be a clip on. Nice voice. Nice beehive hairdo and 1860’s Pioneer era dress. 

Wow I made it about to about 40 seconds, and had enough. I probably watched 30 seconds more than I should have. She does have her own thing going that’s for sure. Now I want a beignet and some Cafe Du Monde coffee.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Here she is playing an old J-45. 

I’m a fan. She came though a few weeks ago but show was sold out. I think her live performances on YouTube are much better then her record. Whoever produced her record did not do her justice. Overproduced in my opinion. 

Edited by sbpark