Gibson Brands Forums

The Defeatocrat Party Agenda

NeoConMan

Taken directly from their website.

http://www.democrats.org/

What a crock of sh!t.

All of you who vote Defeatocrat, read what you voted for and come back here to 'explain' how it's all gonna work.

Healthcare for All

We can't afford it, and when it's in place you won't want it. I know a few doctors, one is on this very forum.

Energy Independence

They've done everything possible to sabotage any hope of oil independence, and are now selling pipe dreams.

Secure Retirement

Since when did a government 'owe' anybody a retirement? Somebody tell me where this is coming from.

National Security

Defeatocrats? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Economic Stewardship

"We will maintain fiscal responsibility, so that we do not mortgage our children's future on a mountain of debt."

Really? When does THAT start?

Open Government

Get the fxck outta here.

The Original Back Door Man from Chicago, Home of the Back Door Deal.

That's how he won his first office.

Science & Technology

"We will end the Bush Administration's war on science, restore scientific integrity, and return to evidence-based decision-making."

I've seen no evidence of evidence-based decision-making yet. We're gonna spend hundreds of billions on stupid sh!t.

Environment & Climate Change

"We understand that climate change is not just an economic issue or an environmental concern– this is a national security crisis."

Since when did a Defeatocrat give a rat's *** about OUR security?

We need to get off oil, and listen to THIS.

My family has been in the Oil Biz since World War II, and WE have believed we need to get off oil for much of our energy.

Problem is, there's nothing else in place.

Who's fault is that? Defeatocrats. Why? Because they've always been afraid somebody might make money from it.

Immigration Reform

"We cannot continue to allow people to enter the United States undetected, undocumented, and unchecked."

They say this, but do the exact opposite with every move they make.

Close the borders NOW.

Got papers? Come on in. If not, you should be promptly removed to the capitol of your country - at their expense.

If they don't pay, you stay in prison here building the Wall Of America for $1 a day.

Civil Rights & Liberties

"Democrats will fight to end discrimination based on race, sex, ethnicity, national origin, language, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, and disability in every corner of our country, because that's the America we believe in."

Unless you're a white married man with a job - then you're fxcked.

"We all have to do our part to lift up this country, and that means changing hearts and changing minds, and making sure that every American is treated equally under the law."

In other words, empty your pockets and put away your brain.

"We will restore professionalism over partisanship at the Department of Justice, and staff the civil rights division with civil rights lawyers, not ideologues."

Uh-huh....

"We will restore vigorous federal enforcement of civil rights laws in order to provide every American an equal chance at employment, housing, health, contracts, and pay."

Are you ready for vigorous federal enforcement of the very things you can get with a job and no criminal record?

"We are committed to banning racial, ethnic, and religious profiling and requiring federal, state, and local enforcement agencies to take steps to eliminate the practice."

In other words, don't use what you know in conducting your job. Listen to us and never arrest anybody.

- unless they're white.

"We are committed to ensuring full equality for women: we reaffirm our support for the Equal Rights Amendment, recommit to enforcing Title IX, and will urge passage of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women. We will pursue a unified foreign and domestic policy that promotes civil rights and human rights, for women and minorities, at home and abroad. We will pass the Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act. We will restore and support the White House Initiative on Asian-American and Pacific Islanders, including enforcement on disaggregation of Census data. We will make the Census more culturally sensitive, including outreach, language assistance, and increased confidentiality protections to ensure accurate counting of the growing Latino and Asian American, and Pacific Islander populations, and continue working on efforts to be more inclusive."

NONE of this is a good thing, no matter how flowery it sounds.

"We will sign the U.N. Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and restore the original intent of the Americans with Disabilities Act."

Oh yes, the United Nations.

THAT'S who we should be working to emulate and assimilate into our government....

Okay, everybody who voted for this stupid sh!t now has a chance to explain how much they believe in it.

Then they can explain why I should give $300,000 to the Federal and State governments this year alone to finance it.

Look at that number m@therfxxxers, that's a REAL NUMBER. That's MY portion of the tab. That's what I OWE Obama.

And your gang is throwing around trillions of dollars like they are $1 bills at a strip club.....

Who's first?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the ironies that the people who voted for change will soon be feeling themselves, is the Cap and Trade sham...The loony left is about to put the LARGEST TAX INCREASE in U.S. history on EVERY American. This program will tax every single American. It will mean higher gas prices, higher electric rates, higher cost of every product manufactured in the US and will drive more manufacturing jobs overseas than any other loony idea ever dreamt up by any of the EVIL capitalists looking for more profits. And it will NOT reduce carbon emissions at all, as the jobs will just move to countries that don't give a damn about AlGore's global warming hoax.

Thanks for the change!

Another "I've got nothing to say but I'm still typing" post from Hoyt and his Liberal Idealogues.

To Hell with anybody who wants something without working, yes indeed.

I've asked before, but you've never answered - what do YOU do for a living Hoyt?

Maybe if you just walked the streets and looked for lost wallets, you could keep the money and be a hero anyway.

Isn't that The Defeatocrat way, take the money and all the credit?

"Here's your wallet sir, yeah, just doing the right thing, I'm sorry there was no money in it when I found it..."

Wouldn't it be the Ultimate Irony if you found MY wallet? I carry lotsa cash ya know....

:D

My 18 year old pro Obama daughter asked why people were against national health care. I asked her if she would like making $500 a week and seeing only $250 on her check so other people could go to the hospital. Pay $13'000 a year for healthcare and never go to the doctor. She got it.

Another "I've got nothing to say but I'm still typing" post from Hoyt and his Liberal Idealogues.

To Hell with anybody who wants something without working' date=' yes indeed.

I've asked before, but you've never answered - what do YOU do for a living Hoyt?

Maybe if you just walked the streets and looked for lost wallets, you could keep the money and be a hero anyway.

Isn't that The Defeatocrat way, take the money [b']and[/b] all the credit?

"Here's your wallet sir, yeah, just doing the right thing, I'm sorry there was no money in it when I found it..."

Wouldn't it be the Ultimate Irony if you found MY wallet? I carry lotsa cash ya know....

:D

NeoCon,

What I do for a living is none of your freadkin business.

I pay my bills, and am in the group who will likely see my taxes go up a bit under Obama's plan. As long as it goes to the right causes, I don't give a dang.

If you can't afford an increase of 3% -- $3000 -- on the next $100,000 you make, get another job so you can make ends meet. Or sell a couple of assualt rifles or something.

We have responsibilities in our society. You ain't upholding up your end, so quit whining and preaching. Right Wing Freeloading Whiners crack me up.

will you pay my increase as well?

Renn, KSG, etc.

I'll not pay your extra 3%. Apparently you are a right winger, so get out and work a second job if you can't scrape up a few extra dollars to fulfill your responsibilities.

Ask Rush Limbaugh and the other hate jocks for it if you have to beg -- they are making millions off you folks.

Renn' date=' KSG, etc.

I'll not pay your extra 3%. Apparently you are a right winger, so get out and work a second job if you can't scrape up a few extra dollars to fulfill your responsibilities.

Ask Rush Limbaugh and the other hate jocks for it if you have to beg -- they are making millions off you folks. [/quote']

What responsibilities? If we are right wingers, are you a loony lefter?

Archived