Gibson Brands Forums

The Defeatocrat Party Agenda

NeoConMan

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tax statistics to aid you gentlemen in your arguments...

http://www.irs.ustreas.gov/taxstats/article/0' date=',id=102886,00.html [/quote']

Thank you SP.

This confirms numbers from my research last fall.

Example;

Top 1-percent Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) break (TY 2006) ............................................... $388,806

Top 10-percent AGI break (TY 2006) ....................................................................................... $108,904

Bottom 10-percent AGI break (TY 2006)....................................................................................... $5,793

Median AGI (TY 2006) .................................................................................................................. $31,987

Then there was MY post;

I can tell you that they ALL AGREE the Top Ten Percent of wage earners (just over $100' date='000 a year) pay the vast majority of taxes to the Federal Government.

With the average income in the United States somewhere in the low $30,000 range... [/quote']

By golly, the internet is a wonderous thing!

(Especially for those who know nothing of note and have to search for any "knowledge" they care to impress with....)

Note;

Of course, Surfpup is not at a loss for knowledge.

Though we somewhat disagree on some fundamental issues, he is truly well-read - if a little on the Liberal side...

:)

Where's all the wisdom from the Obama Fan Club?

How many pages is this now....???

KSG, now that guy is something else.....

Love ya Man!!!

:-)

EDIT;

Found this; www.taxfoundation.org/news/show/250.html

Looks like in tax year 2006 the Top Ten Percent of taxpayers paid over 70% of the tab - that's only 13,572 people.

Using those numbers, and dividing 1 trillion dollars evenly among them, that means each one owes Obama $73,681.

For each trillion that Obama 'stimulates' his Fan Club with, I get whacked with an additional $73k.

We haven't even talked about my wife's income.

Though less than mine, it puts us in a higher percentage bracket - we pay an even higher tax rate.

Isn't that nice?

So, let's recap;

I already pay as much in taxes every year as two average Americans earn!!!

I already give up over half my income to taxation.

The bailout fever is how many trillions now? I lost count...

With my wife's income figured in, I'll be out WAY over $100,000 for every trillion the Defeatocrats piss away.

If I don't pay for it all this year (OweBama doesn't expect us to pay it while HE'S in office...) then I'll simply be paying tens of thousands every year in taxes simply to maintain the debt.

Yeah, THAT should help out the economy rather nicely.

Anybody wanna tell me how far of my $300,000 claim was?

Again, from www.taxfoundation.org/news/show/250.html

The IRS data below include all of the 135.7 million tax returns filed in 2006 that had a positive AGI, not just the returns from people who earned enough to owe taxes. From other IRS data, we can see that in 2006, 92.7 million of the tax returns came from people who paid taxes into the Treasury. That leaves 43 million tax returns filed by people with positive AGI who used exemptions, deductions and tax credits to completely wipe out their federal income tax liability. Not only did they get back every dollar that the federal government withheld from their paychecks during 2005, but some even received more back from the IRS.

So, let's get this straight....

Seems my numbers were a little off.

(I was doing all that from memory, let's see a Liberal do that!)

Over 300 million people in the United States - don't forget 12 to 20 million illegals in the country too.

135.7 million filed returns on income, or less than 46%.

The ones who still paid taxes after exemptions, deductions and credits is 92.7 million, or 31%.

Less than 1/3 of the people in this nation actually contribute to the fiscal operation of the country.

69% are being carried by the rest of us, the vast majority paid by the Top Ten Percent of earners - a mere 13,572 people.

And don't forget 12 to 20 million illegals....

Let's see, that means every single person in my tax bracket is also supporting somewhere between 884 - 1,473 illegals.

All by myself, a thousand illegal aliens.

Anybody still wondering why I'm so pissed?

I'm surrounded by dead weight, slackers and treasonous Liberals.

Let's just say my tolerance of this Democrat baloney has just dropped to a new low.

Anybody ready to defend the Defeatocrat Agenda yet?

You need to go back and check your math because $1 Trillion divided by 150 Million taxpayers is no where near your calculation.

Are you keeping up with all this Hoyt?

How about you HeyMr.Potassium?

Are you liking the numbers and the quoted sources (complete with links) just fine?

See' date=' after all this effort on my part and the venom & vitriol on yours I'm gonna expect a lucid, articulate rebuttal.

I know it's never gonna happen, but I expect it anyway.

Oh yeah,

Guess KSG has better things to do than waste time researching what he knows to be true.

He NEVER automatically agrees with my posts, and he knows his stuff.

You guys are quite funny though.....

I would close with a satirical 'God bless' but it really pisses the Liberals off [i']bad[/i].

I mean apoplectic, sputtering, keyboard-smashing fits of rage mad....

:-

KSG knows how to cut-n-paste from right-wing conservative websites. Pretty fancy' date=' dude. Next lesson: Original Thought.[/quote']

Original Thought from the right. LOL

I suppose you might call it original thought if they're the first on the forum to repeat Rush Limbaugh.

BTW someone also claimed that Neo and KSG back up they're propaganda with facts. I have looked up many of they're facts. After doing this for multiple weeks I will report that the vast majority of their so called facts are from dubious sources and those that aren't from dubious sources only the parts that agree with the intent of they're posts are copy/pasted. It's like having a conversation with David Duke (former leader of the KKK). He, as they do, use only the catchy parts of the facts to draw you to they're side.

I have thus simply declared Neo the king and all his little knee pad crew are the court jesters.

EDIT;

Found this; www.taxfoundation.org/news/show/250.html

Looks like in tax year 2006 the Top Ten Percent of taxpayers paid over 70% of the tab - that's only 13' date='572 people.

Using those numbers, and dividing 1 trillion dollars evenly among them, that means each one owes Obama $73,681.

For each trillion that Obama 'stimulates' his Fan Club with, I get whacked with an additional $73k.

We haven't even talked about my wife's income.

Though less than mine, it puts us in a higher percentage bracket - we pay an [i']even higher [/i]tax rate.

Isn't that nice?

So, let's recap;

I already pay as much in taxes every year as two average Americans earn!!!

I already give up over half my income to taxation.

The bailout fever is how many trillions now? I lost count...

With my wife's income figured in, I'll be out WAY over $100,000 for every trillion the Defeatocrats piss away.

If I don't pay for it all this year (OweBama doesn't expect us to pay it while HE'S in office...) then I'll simply be paying tens of thousands every year in taxes simply to maintain the debt.

Yeah, THAT should help out the economy rather nicely.

Anybody wanna tell me how far of my $300,000 claim was?

Wait... I didn't know Barack Obama was president in 2006. I don't get what you're arguing over. The tax raises that Obama made in 2006 which made you pay $300K? Listen, do you know why you pay that much in taxes every year? Because you can. Because when the vast majority of people are making $30k/year, and the government needs money, it has to come from somewhere. That's how taxes work. What I find amazing is that you can still complain about having to pay, in taxes for one year, more than what most people will make, before taxes, in ten years. I'd call myself BLESSED if I could say that about my life. It's not like you're really struggling to make ends meet. Like, I honestly don't get what you're complaining about. It honestly looks like all you're doing is complaining about whatever it is Obama is doing, just because he's a democrat in office. Taxes aren't new, tax raises aren't new, repaying the national debt is nothing new. You're just all in a huff because this time it's the democrats raising the national debt.

By the way, http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/29/couricandco/entry4486228.shtml

Yeah, it's all the democrat's fault. Just a little clip for those who are too lazy to click a link:

"President Bush made that point himself on April 5, 2005, when he paid a visit to the offices of the Bureau of the Public Debt in Parkersburg, W.Va.

He was shown a white file cabinet with keypad locks on each of its four drawers in which the Social Security Trust Fund is stored. On that day, there was no cash – as he noted in a speech later in the day.

“There is no 'trust fund,' just IOUs that I saw firsthand, that future generations will pay – will pay for either in higher taxes, or reduced benefits, or cuts to other critical government programs,” he told an audience at West Virginia University."

Actually NeoCon, you are wrong.

Virtually 100% of the people in this country contribute in some way, even most illegals.

I realize if they are not "contributing money," you don't consider them as "contributing." But having seen people who likely pay little in income tax breaking their backs doing the dirty work, or caring for the sick in hospitals and nursing homes with great compassion, I take a broader view than yours on who is actually "contributing."

Checkout a school teacher's tax return, a policeman's, an orderly in a hospital, an LPN, an EMT, a garbage person, soldiers fighing bush's war, a store clerk, a food server, etc. I guess they don't contribute in your myopic world.

Notwithstanding your right wing view on those who "contribute," your $300,000 calculation is still wrong.

NeoConMan, I have a couple of questions for you (just to satisfy my curiosity- yes, I realize 'it's none of my business').

This $300,000 you're going to be forced to pay- is this money you earned from your own resources or money you inherited?

Have you, in fact, ever killed another human? Because I have, and I cashed the check issued to me by my government for doing so.

I often wonder if those like you, who seem to worship their firearms, have ever had to actually use them in defense of their lives and, if so, did they enjoy it? Because if they did, they are without doubt some very sick dogs.

Actually NeoCon' date=' you are wrong.[/quote'] Really?

You keep saying that, but your proof is yet to materialize...

Virtually 100% of the people in this country contribute in some way' date=' even most illegals. [/quote']Between 18 and 67, physically and mentally fit, not working.

Tell me how they contribute.

If you receive a gov't check in the mail, I have an issue with it unless your JOB is gov't funded.

Even then, there are WAY too may of those, and Owebama is hiring like crazy.

Illegals? Net loss. That's a fact.

Load 'em up and bus 'em to the airport - every single one.

They can leave their "citizen' children as wards of the state or take 'em along.

Owebama could sell their property to generate much-needed revenue.

I realize if they are not "contributing money' date='" you don't consider them as "contributing." [/quote']What's this thread about?

Money.

READ THIS REAL SLOW SO YOU UNDERSTAND

When somebody tells you it's not about the money, the truth is one of two things.

1. They're lying.

2. It's not about their money, it's about your money.

I started the thread to make this personal using MY MONEY as an example of how far off their rocker the gov't has already been for 3 decades when it comes to taxation. It just got a hundred times worse.

When are you actually gonna grow a set of manly nuts and tell me where I'm wrong? Truly a Liberal, eh?

But having seen people who likely pay little in income tax breaking their backs doing the dirty work' date=' or caring for the sick in hospitals and nursing homes with great compassion, I take a broader view than yours on who is actually "contributing."[/quote']Aw, ain't that sweet.... Compassion cloaked over Liberal arguments to turn everybody's eyes away from the facts of the matter and the task at hand....

I'll buy stock in Kleenex.

Checkout a school teacher's tax return' date=' a policeman's, an orderly in a hospital, an LPN, an EMT, a garbage person, soldiers fighing bush's war, a store clerk, a food server, etc. I guess they don't contribute in your myopic world.[/quote']Um, Hoyt, my wife is a school teacher. Seems like I've posted that fact once or twice before.

Not much on details, are ya Mr. Magoo?

Notwithstanding your right wing view on those who "contribute' date='" your $300,000 calculation is still wrong. [/quote']

Then give me a number.

You're a smart guy - you keep telling us all you are - so let's see you put that oxygen to good use!

Original Thought from the right. LOL

Ditto

FM on a leash?

+:-@

Right on Homz heel' date=' barking out "Ditto"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b']

This $300' date='000 you're going to be forced to pay- is this money you earned from your own resources or money you inherited?[/quote']

Huh?

Jeez....

(Heavy sigh....)

If YOU earn $100k, you are in the Top Ten Percent of tax-paying wage-earners.

Look at what YOU pay in taxes every year already.

Now, divide each trillion dollars of bailout money among 13,000 other people in your income bracket.

That's over $70,000 for YOUR SHARE of the bailout for every trillion dollars.

Have you' date=' in fact, ever killed another human?[/quote']WTF?

No, thank God.

Because I have' date=' and I cashed the check issued to me by my government for doing so.[/quote']God bless you.

I often wonder if those like you' date=' who seem to worship their firearms, have ever had to actually use them in defense of their lives and, if so, did they enjoy it?[/quote']WTF?

Because if they did' date=' they are without doubt some very sick dogs. [/quote']Um.... I agree.

So, are you okay now?

Are you up to speed?

BTW someone also claimed that Neo and KSG back up they're propaganda with facts. I have looked up many of they're facts. After doing this for multiple weeks I will report that the vast majority of their so called facts are from dubious sources and those that aren't from dubious sources only the parts that agree with the intent of they're posts are copy/pasted.
You GO Boy!!!

I have thus simply declared Neo the king and all his little knee pad crew are the court jesters.
But you still won't STFU....

+:-@

NeoCon,

Are you trying to tell us only 13,000 taxpayers make over $100K AGI?

I'm sorry man, you are thinking with the wrong part of your anatomy if you believe that. LMAO at your calculations.

Conman, you need to quit lying, or learn how to deal with the zeros in big numbers.

FM on a leash?

[-(

Right on Homz heel' date=' barking out "Ditto"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b']

NewConMan missing a subtle point of humor? NewConMan taking a statement out of the context in an effort to mislead?

If you go back to where you quoted me, you'll see it's in response to a Limbaugh reference.

Archived