Gibson Brands Forums

New to the board! Howdy!

I am a family careprovider in Florida so at the moment I’m a bit on the isolated side. I’ve really come to rely on the GibsonTV spots to get away from the stress of being a offspring-guardian.

Mark comes across as a people person with some decent chops and obviously either really knows his guitars, or has some really good editors! Ha!

anyway, I think we all agree robot tuners was not exactly ready for prime time, got to tip my hat for trying to be innovative. In that line of thinking I recall seeing a music show late night in the 80’s that Les appeared on and demonstrated his onboard multitracking device affixed to his guitar. Les was ever the showman even in his elder years. With looping and general electronics getting quantum sized, I was thinking a looper bridge attachment might be a super cool LP tribute! Anyone got good examples to share?

On 5/6/2022 at 3:00 PM, JasonKnows said:

I am a family careprovider in Florida so at the moment I’m a bit on the isolated side. I’ve really come to rely on the GibsonTV spots to get away from the stress of being a offspring-guardian.

Mark comes across as a people person with some decent chops and obviously either really knows his guitars, or has some really good editors! Ha!

anyway, I think we all agree robot tuners was not exactly ready for prime time, got to tip my hat for trying to be innovative. In that line of thinking I recall seeing a music show late night in the 80’s that Les appeared on and demonstrated his onboard multitracking device affixed to his guitar. Les was ever the showman even in his elder years. With looping and general electronics getting quantum sized, I was thinking a looper bridge attachment might be a super cool LP tribute! Anyone got good examples to share?

Hi & welcome JK. I used the robot tuners on my 2015 LP for some 3 1/2 years. The best thing about them was it made string changes fast. I have Grovers on it now. I mainly got a 2015 for the wider neck & adjustable nut. 

I too cared for my mother for some years. I moved back into the family home to do it. It was the hardest work I ever did. I hope you are getting some support. 

Join us in the lounge & elsewhere when you're ready.

ME