Gibson Brands Forums

Apologizing

callen3615

You sick basterd' date=' there are children on the forum!!! Who would say such a thing around the easily aggravated forum members?!?!?!?!?!

[/quote']

Wow, when you come out it's in spades.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't say it. Don't be mad at me Murph. I value our personal relationship.

Me and Murph are buds.

But why would this idiot attack me like this?

I've barely been in the Lounge since the Buddy Light ordeal. It just made me sick.

I come back, and get this?

The abilty to change a quote ruins this forum.

Murph.

But why would this idiot attack me like this?

I've barely been in the Lounge since the Buddy Light ordeal. It just made me sick.

I come back' date=' and get this?

The abilty to change a quote ruins this forum.

Murph.[/quote']

Murph. He was joking. Say something snappy back. Everyone knows it was a joke.

It can be funny at times. KSG is a master. Some of his stuff (usually aimed at me) makes me laugh out loud.

I have only done it a couple of times. I think mine were obviously meant as a joke.

But, I agree it could be used to actually alter the intent of a poster and should be done only as an obvious joke.

It can be funny at times.

Just because something is funny doesn't make it right. Picking on a cripple can be funny too. Be funny without changing someone's statement. It's a cheap shot - easy and crass.

it would have be differant if the two of you had some banter back and forth but that was out of left field.

That, my friend, should have never gotten on the page, much less stayed here this long.

I spent over $5000.00 on Gibson gear last year. My ES339, my daughters Fireburst Les Paul, and Scotty Stonemans 1933 Gibson mandolin, and some Fretboard conditioner and a few T shirts from Opry Mills.

And am planning more. I'm a working musician. Albeit just a bar gigger.

I'm riding this out, just to see where I stand.

Murph.

So wait?

It's not just me?

Murph, you're cool. You just happened to be the one whose quote got changed. Usually, it's one of the more "inflammatory" members, but you got stuck in the middle.

It's been going on for a few weeks and it shouldn't have happened to you. Most of the rest of us are used to it by now and it was a bad call on the part of SG (it was him that did it, right?).

Don't leave and don't let your kids hang around while you're reading the forum!!

Hugs,

Wicked1

Archived