Gibson Brands Forums

The 50 year Guitar War

daveinspain

The DVD runs about 50 minutes. All I see on the DVD is a web site www.solidbodiesthemovie.com It was released in 2007... Good luck, worth having for sure...

Edit: I just checked out the web, there is a place to purchase the DVD there. The price is 14.95 marked down from 19.95 Enjoy!! I have nothing to do with the DVD or web site....

I bought it after hearing that it was the greatest thing since the guitar string but...

It's a great history lession; that's all.

If you're looking for them to say listen to the way this bridge pickup sounds to the other guitars pickup's you'll be disappointed.

They have a guy from I think the Los Loney Boys saying.. "Me I like the Fender, Its got all the keys on top, I don't have to reach around.. and the head stock looks like a pompadour sitting out front"

They feature the Fender over the Les Paul more....

I bought it for $20.. don't know if it's even worth $14.95... probably the $5 - $10 stack...

I was left wanting more..

I bought it after hearing that it was the greatest thing since the guitar string but...

It's a great history lession; that's all.

If you're looking for them to say listen to the way this bridge pickup sounds to the other guitars pickup's you'll be disappointed.

They have a guy from I think the Los Loney Boys saying.. "Me I like the Fender' date=' Its got all the keys on top, I don't have to reach around.. and the head stock looks like a pompadour sitting out front"

They feature the Fender over the Les Paul more....

I bought it for $20.. don't know if it's even worth $14.95... probably the $5 - $10 stack...

I was left wanting more..[/quote']

Well I enjoyed it... i wasn't expecting anything really exciting though. I just enjoyed the historical documentary how the two guitar companies progressed. Might have been better if an alien popped out of a guitar or there were some exploding cars in it though.... [-o<

Archived