Gibson Brands Forums

Pistol

Rabs

I may give it a go. I saw Johnny (Rotten) Lydon was making a stink about it, but Steve Jones chimed in and threw some shade back at John about it. 

I do think Never Mind The Bullocks is the most hyped, over-rated POS ever recorded.  I listened to it a few months back, and its just awful. I guess that's the point.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

39 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I may give it a go. I saw Johnny (Rotten) Lydon was making a stink about it, but Steve Jones chimed in and threw some shade back at John about it. 

I do think Never Mind The Bullocks is the most hyped, over-rated POS ever recorded.  I listened to it a few months back, and its just awful. I guess that's the point.

Yes exactly.. It was more about being part of a movement against the establishment than the music... Its why its interesting to watch.. Its a good snapshot of 70s London/England...

15 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I never liked any punk. It was against everything and pro nothing. All anti-movements are doomed. The music was not permitted to be any good. The whole thing was one big collective whinge. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Big Bill said:

I'm going to watch! I enjoyed Sid and Nancy, this may be as good or better!

S & N was a good movie. Like Depp and T(Heard), Spungen (which is a fitting last name for her), and Sid all deserved each other. Nancy didn't deserve to how here life ended though. Just two dumb junkies in love.

14 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

S & N was a good movie. Like Depp and T(Heard), Spungen (which is a fitting last name for her), and Sid all deserved each other. Nancy didn't deserve to how here life ended though. Just two dumb junkies in love.

It's an interesting case, All the evidence suggests that Sid had nothing to do with the murder.

Either way, they wouldn't have lasted long.