Gibson Brands Forums

Is This Normal ?

Murph

Then why does it look like Nessy is in the picture? Did Lock Ness somehow move to Arizona for that pic? And it looks like that beef jerky eating Yeti got in on the fun too riding an aquatic creature bareback.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 1

Getting back....

I recall seeing that footage years ago.  And I went with the flare explanation since on that footage the lights don't look like they're in a "V" formation.  Like everyone was trying to claim.  

Now, I don't disbelieve of the possibility of life on other planets in other solar systems.  But I do believe if there are any civilizations advanced enough with intelligence and technology to be able to reach this planet they would have likely done some preliminary investigation enough to realize, as smart as they're supposed to be, they don't want any part of this place.

Whitefang

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Getting back....

Now, I don't disbelieve of the possibility of life on other planets in other solar systems.  But I do believe if there are any civilizations advanced enough with intelligence and technology to be able to reach this planet they would have likely done some preliminary investigation enough to realize, as smart as they're supposed to be, they don't want any part of this place.

Whitefang

LGM report on Earth: The lichen in Greenland was our most interesting find. 

4 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Aliens now make hybrids flying saucers. 

4 hours ago, duane v said:

😆

That's pretty hilarious.

But in all seriousness, our planet has never been visited by space faring civilizations. 

You might want to tell that to the navy..