Gibson Brands Forums

Getto Verson Of The Mavericks' "Back In Your Arms Again".

DanvillRob

10 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Great - now  I've got a new song to add to the top of my 'Learn" list.   Excellent break there too ! 

Thanks....I didn't want to disappoint you.    ('Course The Mavericks do it with trumpets!)

12 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

Great - now  I've got a new song to add to the top of my 'Learn" list.   Excellent break there too ! 

40-YP....a friend suggested I learn "Lips Of An Angel".... I'd never heard of it.... not my style at all, and not really an acoustic song......right up my alley!

1 hour ago, Lars68 said:

👍👍👍 for this song and ”Freebird” too, plus an extra 👍 for the hats!

Lars

Lars, you know I use a combination of hats, guitars and tee shirts to distinguish the different songs on my iPhone....(besides, my forehead has become a fivehead over the years!).

9 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

9 hours ago, DanvillRob said:

40-YP....a friend suggested I learn "Lips Of An Angel".... I'd never heard of it.... not my style at all, and not really an acoustic song......right up my alley!

Well.... here it is..... I had to take the key down one full step.... I just couldn't hit the notes in the original key!

• Like 1