Gibson Brands Forums

The Table is Tilted Folks and The game is riged.

Conservative or Liberal, Christian or Atheist, Republican or Democrat it doesn't matter because at the end of day we are gonna get screwed anyways but Nobody seems to notice Nobody seems to care because everyone is at the Mall or getting brainwashed by the News Networks that are there to divide us.

So just sit back relax and enjoy the show because it is not gonna get any better You know what forget that i don't know about you but i am Mad as hell and i am not gonna take it anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBjGibD_gNU

Conservative or Liberal' date=' Christian or Atheist, Republican or Democrat it doesn't matter because at the end of day we are gonna get screwed anyways but Nobody seems to notice Nobody seems to care because everyone is at the Mall or getting brainwashed by the News Networks that are there to divide us.

So just sit back relax and enjoy the show because it is not gonna get any better You know what forget that i don't know about you but i am Mad as hell and i am not gonna take it anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBjGibD_gNU[/quote']

I didn't think you had it in you JIDIMB, but you get my nomination for the best thread of the day.

George Carlin...meh...he was a dark cat with a dark sense of humor. I grew up listening to his stuff, he was always against something, the government, God, etc. IMHO, thinking that the "game" is rigged and that the "rich and powerful" control everything, is a cop out.

George Carlin...meh...he was a dark cat with a dark sense of humor. I grew up listening to his stuff' date=' he was always against something, the government, God, etc. IMHO, thinking that the "game" is rigged and that the "rich and powerful" control everything, is a cop out. [/quote']

+1

From MSNBC.com:

Back in Texas, Bush enjoys a simpler life

The former president spends his days writing, cycling, watching baseball and golf on TV

Except for writing, which I didn't know he was capable of, I'm not sure how these activities are any different from when he was president. Stay away from the pretzels, Georgie Boy!

From MSNBC.com:

Back in Texas' date=' Bush enjoys a simpler life

The former president spends his days writing, cycling, watching baseball and golf on TV

Except for writing, which I didn't know he was capable of, I'm not sure how these activities are any different from when he was president. Stay away from the pretzels, Georgie Boy![/quote']

Your so smart! Maybe you should run for president. :-

From MSNBC.com:

Back in Texas' date=' Bush enjoys a simpler life

Except for writing, which I didn't know he was capable of, I'm not sure how these activities are any different from when he was president. Stay away from the pretzels, Georgie Boy![/quote']

Your a teacher right? Those poor children and thier parents...with teachers like you, we are probably doomed.

Your a teacher right? Those poor children and thier parents...with teachers like you' date=' we are probably doomed.[/quote']

Because he's a teacher he doesn't get to have an opinion? Come on.

And it's their.

I before E except after C--perhaps heymisterk can give you some private lessons.

...Your a teacher right?

Shou'ld have been "You're a teacher..."

# Understand the proper usage of the word you're. It is a contraction' date=' or a combination of the words you and are. Other examples of contractions include doesn't, they're, and can't.

* "You're a good friend." ("YOU ARE a good friend.")

* "I don't know what you're talking about." ("I don't know what YOU ARE talking about.")

[/i']

Because he's a teacher he doesn't get to have an opinion? Come on.

And it's their.

I before E except after C--perhaps heymisterk can give you some private lessons.

You missed one there Moonie...You need to work on the editing! =P~=D>

Maybe heymisterk can give us a price break...

George Carlin...meh...he was a dark cat with a dark sense of humor. I grew up listening to his stuff' date=' he was always against something, the government, God, etc. IMHO, thinking that the "game" is rigged and that the "rich and powerful" control everything, is a cop out. [/quote']

Amen !!

I had to start working at 14 to help my folks pay bills...........

I don't even have a high school diploma...........

But, because I've been willing to WORK, and work hard at times, and stuck with my job (which became a career) thru thick and thin, i've gone from minimum wage, to some of the best pay in my area.

It's not always been easy, or fun, and i've worked for over 30 years straight, and still have no retirement in sight BUT, I can hold my head up and say i'm honestly doing my best.

Being a grownup sux, but not everyone has fallen into the "i'm entitled to a freeride" mentality that much of the "me generation" has adopted.

Archived