Gibson Brands Forums

Ozzy Osbourne - Nothing Feels Right ft. Zakk Wylde

Rabs

9 minutes ago, CROWB8 said:

Ty for the break Rabs.  How'd you know I needed that?

Nope, don't tell me you still take acid.

It's OK, I can keep a secret. Wont tell nobody. Tee hee.🤪

Lol.. God no...  I have done it when I was in my early 20s..  I think if I tried that now it would probably break me...

30 minutes ago, Rabs said:

Lol.. God no...  I have done it when I was in my early 20s..  I think if I tried that now it would probably break me...

I hears ya Rabs. Round my 40s, I stopped getting high and just got stupid. Only let the wifey laugh at me. So I was done. Not even wacky.

Besides, tricks are for kids silly wabbit.

Funny... My 13 year old niece seems to be getting in to rock.. Apparently she wants to go see Ozzy when he plays next summer..  I looked into tickets tonight.  Man, I really hate the way it works these days.. It used to be the ticket price was the ticket price. If you got in first youd get a good seat.. Now its "normal" seats and "premium" seats. The normal seats are second tier and are about £80 each.. I decided as it was my niece to look at the so called premium seats that were at least £240 each  😮  what a joke.

She also likes Queen a lot.. So at least she seems to be developing some good taste 🙂 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rabs said:

Funny... My 13 year old niece seems to be getting in to rock.. Apparently she wants to go see Ozzy when he plays next summer..  I looked into tickets tonight.  Man, I really hate the way it works these days.. It used to be the ticket price was the ticket price. If you got in first youd get a good seat.. Now its "normal" seats and "premium" seats. The normal seats are second tier and are about £80 each.. I decided as it was my niece to look at the so called premium seats that were at least £240 each  😮  what a joke.

She also likes Queen a lot.. So at least she seems to be developing some good taste 🙂 

13yo girl singing her lungs out to a Queen song? I can definately see that no problem. 

1 hour ago, ghost_of_fl said:

I bought the new Ozzy album last night.  I don't buy music much anymore and especially new music - this was an exception.   

I got fed up with Google after they killed off Play Music and replaced it with YouTube Music.   They are holding my purchases hostage (can't find a way to download some of them).  So I checked out Amazon Music.   It's exactly what I was looking for assuming they never play ads over my purchases.  Can download my albums.  Works on any platform.   I also found I had the MP3 downloads available for a CD I purchased for a friend years ago.  

Do you like the album?

2 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

If you saw stuff like that tripping you took a damn lot of LSD.

Lol sarg. It only takes one time. But,

Late 60s, early 70s, prolly took everything under the sun at least once. But after joining the military, well you know, kinda beats the kid out of ya. Since what one does will effect others around you. Can get real serious real quick. After that, just wacky off and on till that too, I grew out of.

7 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Yep this one is a keeper, listening to it again right now actually.   My musical interests started with Black Sabbath, it's in my DNA.  Ozzy is an amazing song writer, the fact that his voice sounds pretty much unchanged is a bonus.  

I have said it before and I’ll say it again I would just about bet my house John’s voice is going though some processing. It has to. None of the greats can sing like they used to. And the amount of chemicals he put in his body. No way he’s doing that with out help.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

On 9/11/2022 at 3:48 AM, Sgt. Pepper said:

I have said it before and I’ll say it again I would just about bet my house John’s voice is going though some processing. It has to. None of the greats can sing like they used to. And the amount of chemicals he put in his body. No way he’s doing that with out help.

Well either he is actually still that good or he is miming now...  Im not sure...

Kiss got caught red handed lip syncing a month or so ago in Europe. John probably has been doing it for years. He most definitely has a teleprompter (you think he can remember the words to NIB), and may be phoning it in with pre recorded parts too. He can barley put 3 words together in a row by himself.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

7 hours ago, brad1 said:

I really like this album!

Ozzy is back to playing his harmonica and it sounds great.  
He was smart to get Beck, Clapton, Wylde and Iommi. There’s other well known musicians on it too. 
Love it!!

I'm following your lead,  I'm listening now on Spotify..  sure sounds good so far.  and not bad for a guy in his 70s...

11 hours ago, brad1 said:

I really like this album!

Ozzy is back to playing his harmonica and it sounds great.  
He was smart to get Beck, Clapton, Wylde and Iommi. There’s other well known musicians on it too. 
Love it!!

Theres a clip of him doing that here on Sabbaths last studio recording session

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rabs said:

Theres a clip of him doing that here on Sabbaths last studio recording session

I remember in the 70's around the time the first Foreigner album was out, I was at by friends house listening to that, and his sister (who was about 3 years older than us) had the first Sabbath album.