Gibson Brands Forums

Do you ever make a valid comment axe?

caleb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Dearest caleb.

I only posted that statement one time in reference to one of our younger intellectually challenged members.

What you may be seeing is where it showed up in someones signature line,thus giving the appearance of repetitive posting.

I would like to take this moment to apologize to the rest of the board members for your obvious ignorance and childish behaviour.

Sincerely, with love from my burning loins.

AXE®

My Dearest caleb.

I only posted that statement one time in reference to one of our younger intellectually challenged members.

What you may be seeing is where it showed up in someones signature line' date='thus giving the appearance of repetitive posting.

I would like to take this moment to apologize to the rest of the board members for your obvious ignorance and childish behaviour.

AXE®

LoL....I knew there was a reason I missed this forum.

My Dearest caleb.

What you may be seeing is where it showed up in someones signature line' date='thus giving the appearance of repetitive posting.

AXE®

LOL look at axe backing away...what are you a chicken axe? Oh and im not intellectually challenged...its the world wide web dumd@$$! [-(

Archived