Gibson Brands Forums

More news, , , with a big N, , , and an extra O

E-minor7

• E-minor7 changed the title to More news, , , with a big N, , , and an extra O
2 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

What no love from you on this? I though I was the only one allowed to be negative on the forum?

Don't mistake neutrality for negativity.

But right - no real love, , , or need for these guitars. Apart from the fact that the upper hole makes me increasingly curious. Never tried one - and this is a GIBSON !!

23 minutes ago, E-minor7 said:

Don't mistake neutrality for negativity.

But right - no real love, , , or need for these guitars. Apart from the fact that the upper hole makes me increasingly curious. Never tried one - and this is a GIBSON !!

No is not neutral. No is negative.

1 hour ago, fortyearspickn said:

Lifestyle.  Sort of like buying Levi’s with a hole in them.   I’ll pass.  

We agree again, we may have to meet up and share ideas, and since it’s 2022 maybe a hug. Okay maybe not hug, but a bourbon on the rocks for sure.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, E-minor7 said:

Ouh yea noticed - not intended. 

You started the thread with saying  a Big “N” and an Extra “O”, Stop with your cryptic BS and type what you mean. It’s fukin old. I type what I mean, which is mostly mean.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

You started the thread with saying  a Big “N” and an Extra “O”, Stop with your cryptic BS and type what you mean. It’s fukin old. I type what I mean, which is mostly mean.

Stop telling me what to do - or p... out of this thread !

10 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

We agree again, we may have to meet up and share ideas, and since it’s 2022 maybe a hug. Okay maybe not hug, but a bourbon on the rocks for sure.

A big N and a little o.    So - maybe.  Unless the bourbon bottle has two holes in it.   

I just looked at this websites pages for 'acoustic guitars'.   Don't do it often, because I'm not in the market.  But I was amazed at some of them.  I guess I should not have clicked on 'Modern Collection"  so I went to "New Arrivals".    Now I'm going to have to go cleanse my pallet and cruise the Taylor site. 

-  https://www.gibson.com/en-US/Acoustic-Guitar/ACCR2W682/Ebony

https://www.gibson.com/en-US/Acoustic-Guitar/ACC9WR562/Ebony

35 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

A big N and a little o.    So - maybe.  Unless the bourbon bottle has two holes in it.   

I just looked at this websites pages for 'acoustic guitars'.   Don't do it often, because I'm not in the market.  But I was amazed at some of them.  I guess I should not have clicked on 'Modern Collection"  so I went to "New Arrivals".    Now I'm going to have to go cleanse my pallet and cruise the Taylor site. 

-  https://www.gibson.com/en-US/Acoustic-Guitar/ACCR2W682/Ebony

https://www.gibson.com/en-US/Acoustic-Guitar/ACC9WR562/Ebony

From what I learned about N and O in this thread, is it really means your neutral, like Switzerland.

3 minutes ago, E-minor7 said:

I said piss off sailor !

Oh you said it. That carry's some serious forum weight. In bold letters too, and an exclamation point. I'm in the corner right now with tears in my eyes a bit scared, but I'm gonna make it. Take your 2 hole guitar and piss back the fuk off. 

2 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Oh you said it. That carry's some serious forum weight. In bold letters too, and an exclamation point. i'm in the corner right now with tears in my eyes a bit scared, but I'm gonna make it. Take your 2 hole guitar and piss back the fuk off. 

It's time for you to leave the Board - start by getting out of this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1