Gibson Brands Forums

Im so hopeful that tonite

pumpkin

The fact, that anybody would waste minutes out of their life, to even give a damn, amazes me.

The fact that I even know what this thread is about, pisses me off.

I'm gonna go build something.

Murph.

Bret Michaels is a down to earth, "Regular" guy who really deseves to find a soul mate. I for one, and delighted VH1 finds it nessisary to observe and record this epic moment in History. I'm absolutely sure VH1 in no way Scripts, or otherwise tries to infuence, the happenings. It is, after all, a "Reality Show".

This is the "Flagrant Sarcasm Thread", isn't it?

Bret Michaels is a down to earth' date=' "Regular" guy who really deseves to find a soul mate. I for one, and delighted VH1 finds it nessisary to observe and record this epic moment in History. I'm absolutely sure VH1 in no way Scripts, or otherwise tries to infuence, the happenings. It is, after all, a "Reality Show".

[/quote']

of course they dont! this is more of a Rockumentary.

Ha ha! I just finished watching it. When it comes to television, I like Family Guy, The History Channel, and those VH1 "reality" shows.

All the girls on Rock of Love Bus were lame though; there wasn't one that I thought was a good choice. That one from Brazil or wherever who drank too much tequila all the time and was eliminated early on was pretty cool; at least she seemed fun without coming off like a hooker.

Archived