Gibson Brands Forums

Hi, hello, howdy

Sparquelito2

Sparky here, long time member and first time poster to the Introduce Yourself forum.

My hobbies include long walks on the beach, occasionally changing web browsers, finding it impossible to log into the Gibson Forums after forgetting my elderly passwords, sending repeated messages to the Gibson Forums Admins and Moderators for some help getting into my account, getting ZERO response, and then cursing in an angry and obscene fashion.

Anyway, here I am.
Sparquelito2 instead of sparquelito.
If anybody knows how to let me into my long-established forum account, I'm open to suggestion and advice.
😐

8 hours ago, ksdaddy said:

I didn’t receive any messages. 

Thanks for responding in the thread, ksdaddy.

A few days ago, after finding I was unable to log-in as sparquelito, I clicked on the 'Contact Us' link (at the bottom of the Gibson Forums pages) and left a message for Admins and Mods detailing my problem.

I did so once using my original email, mail@john.sparkman.name

I did the same thing again yesterday, using my simoncullina@yahoo.com email address.

Maybe these Contact Us messages go off to Powered By Invision Community admins and mods, and not the Gibson forum ones?

Here's what the message format looks like down there after clicking on the link:

LsWkdRZ.jpg

Anyway.
If somebody could give me instructions on how to get in and reset my password, that would be fabulous.

Thanks!

🙂

I'm not sure how well this forum is being watched by admins, and I haven't had much luck lately contacting them. They used to be pretty good, but maybe they're multi tasking or being stretched too thin. 

For whatever it's worth, I will message  a couple of the admins and see if they can either reset your password or make sure you get a link to do so. No guarantees.....

mail@john.sparkman.name is your "official" forum email for your original profile. I'm sure you knew that, but I checked to be sure. I sent you a quick email just to see if it would go okay.

15 minutes ago, ksdaddy said:

I'm not sure how well this forum is being watched by admins, and I haven't had much luck lately contacting them. They used to be pretty good, but maybe they're multi tasking or being stretched too thin. 

For whatever it's worth, I will message  a couple of the admins and see if they can either reset your password or make sure you get a link to do so. No guarantees.....

mail@john.sparkman.name is your "official" forum email for your original profile. I'm sure you knew that, but I checked to be sure. I sent you a quick email just to see if it would go okay.

The email came thru.

Thank you so much, ksdaddy.

And Happy Thanksgiving.
I give thanks for you.

🙂