Gibson Brands Forums

Motรถrhead - Bullet In Your Brain

Rabs

Ahh Lemmy... How we miss youย  ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

ย 

Motรถrhead - ๐—•๐˜‚๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป taken from "๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ: ๐™Ž๐™€๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™‡๐™” ๐—•๐—”๐—— ๐— ๐—”๐—š๐—œ๐—–" out February 24th 2023

Bad Magic: SERIOUSLY BAD MAGIC enjoys a bonus-packed refresh, adding two previously unreleased tracks from those furious sessions: โ€œBullet in Your Brainโ€ and โ€œGreedy Bastardsโ€ as well as a snarling, fangs-out live performance from that subsequent tour at the giant Mt Fuji Festival in Japan in 2015. Fans will also get โ€œWar, Love, Death and Injusticeโ€, an audio interview with Lemmy conducted by Motรถrhead expert Robert Kiewik during the tour, and should the desire to have a chat with Lem or anyone beyond this mortal coil arise, the box-set will exclusively contain a MURDER ONE ouija board (complete with the Ace of Spades planchette to spell out the conversation).
ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Pinch said:

The early to mid 90s stuff was excellent in my opinion.ย 

I know I have heard all the 90's stuff, but I can't remember any of them. I remember Another Perfect Day being different cause Robbo Robertson was the new kid in town. Lemmy did not like him, and said he was a weird guy and would sometimes wear tutu's on stage.ย 

3 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I know I have heard all the 90's stuff, but I can't remember any of them. I remember Another Perfect Day being different cause Robbo Robertson was the new kid in town. Lemmy did not like him, and said he was a weird guy and would sometimes wear tutu's on stage.ย 

Lemmy actually stuck up for Robbo quite a bit I hear, but in the end it got to be too much with tutus and everything. It was like he was determined to not fit in.ย 

12 minutes ago, Pinch said:

Lemmy actually stuck up for Robbo quite a bit I hear, but in the end it got to be too much with tutus and everything. It was like he was determined to not fit in.ย 

Robbo was a drinker, how could he not fit in. The whole reason I believe T L was not as popular as they were or should have been (yes I know people like T L , and I do to) was because Robbo punched a guy in a bar drunk a night or two before the Jailbreak Tour was set to kick off, and he broke his hand, and then it was tour over, and they could not promote the album that was probably going to be the peak of their career.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper