Gibson Brands Forums

Woohoo

SG dude

recently i checked the guitarguitar (my local guitar shop) website and they have a new aquisition, a heritage cherry SG special. my god you should see it's colour, it is beautiful. it is really embarassing that the standards heritage cherry is orange, BUT it shows that Gibson is improving, so fingers crossed. heres the website at the page, http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=09031415061238

wow that's a nice looking special. Did they change from speed knobs to t-hats also? I'd throw some covers on it and it would it would be a classy axe. I also liked the teal-blue flip-flop color they offered a few years back although I'm sure most people didn't. Are you gonna pick one of those up?

I can take pictures of my standard in different light and it can run the range of deep red to orange. I honestly don't think gibson waters down the color it just depends on light and aging. It will likely get darker with age. Definitely wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

I can take pictures of my standard in different light and it can run the range of deep red to orange. I honestly don't think gibson waters down the color it just depends on light and aging. It will likely get darker with age. Definitely wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

I like that orangish color.

Archived