Gibson Brands Forums

Christmas Magic (Song written by our own Tman)

DanvillRob

2 hours ago, Red 333 said:

I've never heard that song. Love it. And your performance.

Happy Holidays!

Red 333

Tman posted it last year....so I recorded it but after Christmas....so I thought I should post it this year....maybe Phillip will post his recording of it too!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DanvillRob said:

Tman posted it last year....so I recorded it but after Christmas....so I thought I should post it this year....maybe Phillip will post his recording of it too!

D'oh! That part about Tman writing it flew over my head! Fantastic, Tman!

Edited by Red 333

On 12/16/2022 at 10:07 AM, DanvillRob said:

I liked this song the first time I heard it,

I only do about 7 Christmas Songs.....and this is one is very special to me!

Thanks to Tman for allowing me to 'steal' it.

A very "up" song. Thanks for climbing behind the big D.I.F. and introducing us to the song, Rob. And just what was your comfy little buddy on the pillow staring at the whole time?

Liked hearing both the (slightly) less produced acoustic version, and Tman's polished version done by the co-writer's daughter- so enjoyable & could easily become a holiday staple. Thanks Tman for venturing over to this side of the forum & sharing it with us.

34 minutes ago, 62burst said:

A very "up" song. Thanks for climbing behind the big D.I.F. and introducing us to the song, Rob. And just what was your comfy little buddy on the pillow staring at the whole time?

Liked hearing both the (slightly) less produced acoustic version, and Tman's polished version done by the co-writer's daughter- so enjoyable & could easily become a holiday staple. Thanks Tman for venturing over to this side of the forum & sharing it with us.

Six-Two…..that’s Tally.    She tends to not move much when I play, (either out of respect or fear!).   
just to be clear….the guitar is the Koa Wood Hummingbird.   It’s a guitar that has really come into its own!

1 hour ago, DanvillRob said:

Six-Two…..that’s Tally.    She tends to not move much when I play, (either out of respect or fear!).   
just to be clear….the guitar is the Koa Wood Hummingbird.   It’s a guitar that has really come into its own!

Doh! I was distracted by the song. And Tally.

29 minutes ago, 62burst said:

Doh! I was distracted by the song. And Tally.

it’s okay……The DIF is for my oldest grandson…..the Hummingbird 12-String is for my younger Grandson…..and the Koa Wood Hummingbird is for my granddaughter.   But I’m still using them now!