Gibson Brands Forums

California Members Unite!!!

Slogold

I guess im in the KKK. Me and buddy light....

Well then, all y'all needs to get on down Davie County way to ol' Greezy Corner and have you a regular meetin'! You know where it is? Between Salisbury and Mocksville near Coolemee. Hit's prob'ly still a dry county, too, so brang you some squeeze with you 'fore you head out, hear? :D

I guess im in the KKK. Me and buddy light....

It's ok, callen. Apparently I left "KKK" and moved to "nothing here." Someday, if I'm lucky...I'll move to "Here be Bigfoot." (I'm thinking of getting my PhD in cryptozoology....)

It's ok' date=' callen. Apparently I left "KKK" and moved to "nothing here." Someday, if I'm lucky...I'll move to "Here be Bigfoot." (I'm thinking of getting my PhD in cryptozoology....)[/quote']

Good,

that means we can look forward to hearing you on Coast to Coast with George Noory telling us stories about how you're hot on the trail of the Reptileman or Big Foot. Maybe, if you're lucky you'll get a picture or two of Chupacabra.

Good' date='

that means we can look forward to hearing you on Coast to Coast with George Noory telling us stories about how you're hot on the trail of the Reptileman or Big Foot. Maybe, if you're lucky you'll get a picture or two of Chupacabra.[/quote']

Maybe I'll start a little closer to home with the West Va. "Mothman."

On the subject of Bigfoot...

Archived