Gibson Brands Forums

Morons.

Murph

1 hour ago, IanHenry said:

Whitefang, I think that's called a Psychopath.  I knew a bloke like that when I was at school, he was probably the most charming teenager you could wish to meet but he could become positively deranged at the drop of a hat.   

I've known a couple of these. Those transformations come as quite a shock. I'd sooner not associate with them.

8 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

I've known a couple of these. Those transformations come as quite a shock. I'd sooner not associate with them.

You know, some of them don't care and won't necessarily wait for you to associate with them.  Like I said, just looking in their direction can set some of them off.  Anyway.....

Saw on the news last night that spring break revelers are causing problems in several Florida cities.  In Miami Beach there were over 600 arrests of college students getting in fights, vandalizing businesses and a few shootings.  There was footage of those clowns jumping on the tops of cars,  running screaming down the streets starting fires and all sorts of maniac behavior.  Obviously, the kid who attacked Rick Allen wasn't the only moron running loose in Florida that night. 

Whitefang

17 hours ago, Whitefang said:

You know, some of them don't care and won't necessarily wait for you to associate with them.  Like I said, just looking in their direction can set some of them off.  Anyway.....

Saw on the news last night that spring break revelers are causing problems in several Florida cities.  In Miami Beach there were over 600 arrests of college students getting in fights, vandalizing businesses and a few shootings.  There was footage of those clowns jumping on the tops of cars,  running screaming down the streets starting fires and all sorts of maniac behavior.  Obviously, the kid who attacked Rick Allen wasn't the only moron running loose in Florida that night. 

Whitefang

I question whether half the revelers on South Beach are actually college students.    

As far as more days behind me than in front ...  agree.   I don't think man is mentally prepared to physically live more than 80 or 90 years.   The older I get - the more stupidity (and worse)  I become aware of.  When I was a teenager, I thought there were no really evil people.  Or stupid, or lazy, etc.  Now that our daughter is going thru a divorce, I can see all those qualities can actually exist in only one person !  

8 hours ago, fortyearspickn said:

I question whether half the revelers on South Beach are actually college students.    

As far as more days behind me than in front ...  agree.   I don't think man is mentally prepared to physically live more than 80 or 90 years.   The older I get - the more stupidity (and worse)  I become aware of.  When I was a teenager, I thought there were no really evil people.  Or stupid, or lazy, etc.  Now that our daughter is going thru a divorce, I can see all those qualities can actually exist in only one person !  

When I was a teenager I knew there were really evil people.  Just not so many.  As for a divorce, going through mine I discovered  all those "qualities" you mentioned in most of those employed by Friend Of The Court( MAJOR oxymoron IMHO).  Especially the stupid and lazy.

And I'd say maybe half spring break revelers are college students.  The rest just wasted ****s taking advantage of the situation.

Whitefang

On 3/20/2023 at 10:45 AM, Whitefang said:

Yeah, I knew(and know) guys like that.  Greatest guys you'd ever want to know.  But after a few shots or a couple beers  they become 1st class a-holes.  Hell, I even knew some going back to Jr. high who were like that without needing a drink to get there.  Just looking their way set them off.  Probably when they got older and started adding booze to the mix they got worse.   

If they're like the ones who handled my divorce that statement is true.  But I'll tell ya...........

If that kid happens somehow to hire my ex wife's lawyer to handle his case he probably WILL get off.  AND get paid a reward as well!  [cool]

My divorce was final in 1988, and I'm STILL trying to yank the broken piece of the shaft out of my azz!  [huh]

Whitefang

you never truly know a woman until you meet her in court ...

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, gearbasher said:

I know a guy who got married a second time to woman he divorced. Talk about not learning.

I don't know what his story was, but in my case I'd rather  pay the alimony.  But as my deal was to keep up the car payments in lieu of alimony it worked out OK. 

Whitefang