Gibson Brands Forums

Well......I'm baaaaaa-aaack.....lol

onewilyfool

I have been taking some time for myself, doing a few things I needed to do. One thing I did, was to attended a "12 Fret Program" for GASaholics. And, now I'm cured. I will never have to buy another guitar again. Thank you all for your support. It is great being free of that addiction.....whew.....

I have been taking some time for myself' date=' doing a few things I needed to do. One thing I did, was to attended a "12 Fret Program" for GASaholics. And, now I'm cured. I will never have to buy another guitar again. Thank you all for your support. It is great being free of that addiction.....whew.....[/quote']

A worthy effort I'm sure but you really have to face up to these things head-on.

GAS is your friend!

Good to have you back.

I have been taking some time for myself' date=' doing a few things I needed to do. One thing I did, was to attended a "12 Fret Program" for GASaholics. And, now I'm cured. I will never have to buy another guitar again. Thank you all for your support. It is great being free of that addiction.....whew.....[/quote']

It's a pleasure being your sponser in the program.

Welcome back Oh Wily One !! Place just wasn't the same with out you !!

You can never really cure GAS.....Once a GAS-aholic .....always a GAS-aholic..

Although I would say I am currently in remission. I have some great guitars and through the process realized that it really is 99% Player and 1% Guitar. No matter what guitar I happen to buy it still sounds like me playing guitar .....

So I am working on my skillz and chops .....I hope one day to play so well that it doesn't matter if I pick up a $300 Epi or a Bozeman Custom Shop ......I will sound great !!

Wotcha Robert

Welcome back

What did you do,before you left, to merit such an OTT welcome back from Karen?

When I had a self inflicted time away from the forum all I got was a cursory nod!

Don'y worry about the GAS. A walk around the garden with a bottle of ginger ale will cure that!

Stay downwind (pardon expression) of the dog!

Thanks guys (and GG GAL) for the warm welcome back and the temptations, advice and support ( I think) I am in selling mode now. Have sold two guitars to a couple of people who are really happy with their purchases, but I'm telling you.....the "warchest" IS burning a hole in my pocket. Damn......GAS is a formidable adversary. I've got two more guitars for sale, and then, I can take a breath, and decide what to do (buy) next....lol.

Archived