Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

‘62 Rounded neck?


Recommended Posts

I have a ‘97 SG Standard that has a ‘62 Rounded neck.  Do they still make that neck shape?  If so, what is it called today?  I don’t see any guitars with that neck.  Im looking for a Les Paul gold top with the same shape but can’t get a definitive answer on the neck shapes and terms (ie Rounded, 60’s Rounded, Rounded C, 60’s C, 60’s Slim Tapered, 60’s neck…)



Edited by Felicthecat
Added photo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...