Gibson Brands Forums

In what postion do you like to play guitar?

Basshole

Damn.

As soon as I saw the question' date=' I thought 'I know, it'll be really funny to put a sex position. Everyone will laugh and think I'm a cool guy'.

And you've just ruined it by getting there first.

Thanks a lot.[/quote']

Missionary isnt really that cool. [-(

Damn.

As soon as I saw the question' date=' I thought 'I know, it'll be really funny to put a sex position. Everyone will laugh and think I'm a cool guy'.

Thanks a lot.[/quote']

+1

Damn.

Thanks a lot.[/quote']

Sorry brother. I saw "what position" and... well, what can I say. I guess I'm still twelve. If it's any consolation "HAHAHA! Stevezapp, you so craaaaaaaaazay!"

I actually did put a little time into thinking of the best sex position to play guitar in. You could really only do cowgirl or doggy style. Anything else, you have to take your pickguard off and make damn sure you don't have any sharp fret ends.

power stance most of the time, if i'm riffin' and feelin' it, i put my left foot up on my amp (my 2x12 is perfect height), and on leads i either put the lower fin of my V in between my legs (michael schenker style) or throw it to the left so the "crotch" (i dont know what else to call it) of it is on my left leg and the guitar is straight up...

saw alexi laiho do it and figured i'd try it, turns out it's pretty comfy for playing in the upper register

Sorry brother. I saw "what position" and... well' date=' what can I say. I guess I'm still twelve. If it's any consolation "HAHAHA! Stevezapp, you so craaaaaaaaazay!"

I actually did put a little time into thinking of the best sex position to play guitar in. You could really only do cowgirl or doggy style. Anything else, you have to take your pickguard off and make damn sure you don't have any sharp fret ends.[/quote']

I'd be more worried about getting fluids on my guitar...

Archived