Gibson Brands Forums

i like this place

pumpkin

Not bad at all' date=' I think we should start convincing more cool gals to buy LPs for their husbands then...

Good to have you here pumpkin, don't mind Dem00n, he is just a kid lots of free time and little knowledge of manners.[/quote']

thanks so much... i have a feeling demoon is a good kid down deep. and we can help bring the goodness out in him.

I like Dem00n....He's cool....But since I've never said hello to you before Pumpkin...."Hello"....I'm Damien' date=' and one of the many people that look up to AXE...haha....Nice to meet you.[/quote']

nice to meet you too!

We like you too punkin :-k

Humor

+1 Not too many people of the female persuasion stick around for long, and your a non-musician to boot!

Dontcha love that phrase, like some one had to talk you into being a female.

I crack myself up -

+1 Not too many people of the female persuasion stick around for long' date=' and your a non-musician to boot!

Dontcha love that phrase, [b']like some one had to talk you into being a female.[/b]

I crack myself up -

LMAO! i NEVER thought of it like that!

its kinda funny... my husband will now lay around playing his guitar while im sitting at the PC talking to yall. before, he was a computer hog & played texas holdem on pokerstars & fulltilt all the time.

Archived